oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, uncle_rico said:

I think it’d be more the Billic factor than anything to do with Boro.

Bilic managed him at West ham as well so they know each other quite well.  Browne tried to sway it 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

I think it’d be more the Billic factor than anything to do with Boro.

Yes, they're all round a more attractive place to go at the moment - I don't see the panic anyway Tony left us in fine fettle. 

Edited by Randy Sandwich
Typo again
Just now, nunthorpered said:

No. Us. Two others in for the player, but we are going big for him after missing out on Murphy

Who is it at Watford? Has that Penaranda got a work permit now?

Just now, Randy Sandwich said:

Really?  

Am I allowed to blame Pulis for all of this?

Before that fraudulent weasel took over we were quite an attractive club to come to. 

When we start banging in a hatful of goals every game and are the media darlings, everyone will want to come! ?

Just now, Skinemrippers said:

When we start banging in a hatful of goals every game and are the media darlings, everyone will want to come! ?

Funny because I thought the same when read about Britt been worth about 10mil - I wonder what he'd be worth if he smashes 25 this season? 

Its actually a bit of a relief to be the underdogs for a change - I quite like it. 

• Like 2

If Alan Hutton should come here on the right deal then it would be a good move. Although well past his best he can still provide steady cover at this level. He was also very well liked in the Villa dressing room for his work with the younger players so would be a great influence on Bola and Dijksteel. Nice guy as well who will end up as a first class coach

• Like 1