oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

I think Wells would be a decent signing to play as a wide striker in the front 3. He's definitely not a number 9 though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Red Rocket said:

I’m trying to be laid back about things. Woodgate seems to know the type of player he wants, I’ll get behind whoever gets brought in regardless of personal reservations. 

I have been impressed so far with Woody in general.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

@Downsouth will be happy with that one.. 

Who me? Nope you are just teasing me with this information. Anyway I did state I would get fully behind AC this season, for however long it lasts!

For me now, it's hang on to Britt and Fry, looks like Randolph is going nowhere too so that's the three I want to keep. 

Bring in a defender and winger/forward and I can't grumble 

3 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Maybe it's just us trying to have something in place in case Palace do come in at the 11th hour with a ridiculous bid for Britt?

If that is the case Britt will need to leave now to get to South London in time.

And it will be far too late for us to do anything about replacing him

Just now, Downsouth said:

If that is the case Britt will need to leave now to get to South London in time.

And it will be far too late for us to do anything about replacing him

I'm sure he has transport available to him that could get him to London in a relatively short time frame.

1 minute ago, Foogle said:

Maybe it's just us trying to have something in place in case Palace do come in at the 11th hour with a ridiculous bid for Britt?

Even if it's silly money we shouldn't be selling anyone at the 11th hour, I dare say today either. Money for any of our prize assets would be suicide at this point and would destabilise the hard work of the summer so far imho.

20 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Keep an eye out for Clayton and Huddersfield ?

Makes a lot of sense if they lose Mooy.

People talk about losing Britt and Randolph. Losing Clayton would be just as big a blow. In this system he’s look back to his best and is definitely not as replaceable as some seem to think. 

• Like 5

@nunthorperedis it definitely Ken Sema we're after? Watford mate seems to think Penaranda is going out on loan

Just now, Will said:

@nunthorperedis it definitely Ken Sema we're after? Watford mate seems to think Penaranda is going out on loan

I was hoping for Penaranda, please be true 

The names being mentioned have just gotten worse and worse. Ibe to Murphy to Kem Sena to Nahki Wells...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

The names being mentioned have just gotten worse and worse. Ibe to Murphy to Kem Sena to Nahki Wells...

Thats what happens when Clubs want over a million for a loan fee!

2 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Rudy Gestede contract extension next!