Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Recommended Posts

Just now, velocitractor said:

Must have someone lined up, right? Only three CB's if he goes. Not that I think he's a CB mind.

4 technically if Wood hangs around - Friend, Fry, Ayala, Wood.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So potentially;

Clayton to Huddersfield (If Mooy is sold)

Shotton to Wigan

Saville to QPR

Fry to Burnley

Britt to Palace

Obvisouly I'd rather the top 3 happened.

Do think it would be a bit of a risk getting rid of Clayton. Which is a bit of a 180 on my part as I was happy for him to go. But he seems to have an important role in terms of the sitting role in the midfield 3. Still has limitations in that role though. But at this late stage could we get a good replacement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is this Shotton link? There’s nothing on Twitter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, daveh333 said:

Did it mention a price.

I imagine we'll have to pay them a fair whack to take him.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

4 technically if Wood hangs around - Friend, Fry, Ayala, Wood.

And mcnair if needed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

big risk getting ride of clayton, plays that deep lying defensive mid/play maker role better than anyone in the champ

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

So potentially;

Clayton to Huddersfield (If Mooy is sold)

Shotton to Wigan

Saville to QPR

Fry to Burnley

Britt to Palace

Obvisouly I'd rather the top 3 happened.

Do think it would be a bit of a risk getting rid of Clayton. Which is a bit of a 180 on my part as I was happy for him to go. But he seems to have an important role in terms of the sitting role in the midfield 3. Still has limitations in that role though. But at this late stage could we get a good replacement.

I wouldn’t be happy with Clayton leaving. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

So potentially;

Clayton to Huddersfield (If Mooy is sold)

Shotton to Wigan

Saville to QPR

Fry to Burnley

Britt to Palace

Obvisouly I'd rather the top 3 happened.

Do think it would be a bit of a risk getting rid of Clayton. Which is a bit of a 180 on my part as I was happy for him to go. But he seems to have an important role in terms of the sitting role in the midfield 3. Still has limitations in that role though. But at this late stage could we get a good replacement.

And money in the bank for Boro, but sadly by the time they found players willing to come, agents Gibson will deal with and fees agreed, We ran out of time our squad was thinner our bank balance no bigger as fees payed over multiple years and the club release a statement saying “ It is what it is”

The above all in jest but horribly there just enough probability there to make you really hope it doesn’t happen. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

I'm not sure if it's better or worse that the window shuts at 5pm instead of 11pm/midnight 

You can get a pint easier at 5pm than at 11pm/midnight

The Fa having to think about those poor lonely sky reporters needing a post prattle drink. ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't be against Shotton leaving, but it leaves us bare at the back, unless Friend is backup?

Certainly can't afford to lose Fry now. 

Ayala/Friend/Fry/Wood...could do with an extra CB to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Marvanelli said:

Wouldn't be against Shotton leaving, but it leaves us bare at the back, unless Friend is backup?

Certainly can't afford to lose Fry now. 

Ayala/Friend/Fry/Wood...could do with an extra CB to be honest.

We'd be stronger playing just one CB, than playing Shotton at all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...