oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

2 hours ago, Boro 86 said:

i think if Britt stays at the club the forward line has to be built around him. Pointless keeping him if not.

I confess I have never been a fan but he can score goals and it will be interesting what Keane can do with him (and Fletcher of course). 

In Woody's BBC interview last night, one of the first things he mentioned was Britt and his ability to score goals. So he definitely wants to keep him..

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

It depends where they want that pressing to come from and where they are wanting to win the ball back. 

No point having 3 pressing forwards with a deep midfield as they'll just pop the ball over them. 

It's an interesting dilemma to have because hell be looking at bringing in a more pressing game with players who I dont think are good pressers. 

Fletcher is a good pressing forward, but I dont think Britt or Braithwaite or Gestede are going to run themselves into the ground for you. 

4 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

In Woody's BBC interview last night, one of the first things he mentioned was Britt and his ability to score goals. So he definitely wants to keep him..

He ought to be careful bigging up our strikers like this, you wouldn't want to make them feel wanted or dare I say it... Confident in their own abilities ?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

I reckon Ayala might be out the door. On big money, injured a lot and last year of his deal.

Probably shouldn't put that in the advert. 

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

New name in the mix

1 goal 2 assists in 8 games so far this season. Swedish season works opposite to UK, so they've only just got going. Transfermarkt has him listed as a RW or CF, so would fit in a front 3.

5 hours ago, Borodane said:

Have you heard anything on this again DZ? It's been the only real rumour for a while now. Just wondering if we can expect it soon.

Gone quiet on this one, either it's done and we're waiting to announce it when pre-season starts or it's not happening.

“Back in 2019 Middlesbrough pulled out of a £2m deal after his agent wanted a £50,000 payment up front. This proved a god send for the star who, after a £85m switch, is set to make his debut for the Catalan giants in tomorrow’s El Classico clash”.

• Haha 2

Players out downing flint ayala shotton friend clayton howson jhonson gestede braithwaite be good to get money out of this pile of crap. My starting team randolph savile mcnair fry wing tav fletcher britt 3 players missing in my starting line up who would i add a number 10 2 full backs and on my bench i would add 7 new players or add the likes of brahimi spence walker so basicaly im asking steve gibson to bring 10 players in and too get rid of 10 

10 minutes ago, king boro said:

Players out downing flint ayala shotton friend clayton howson jhonson gestede braithwaite be good to get money out of this pile of crap. My starting team randolph savile mcnair fry wing tav fletcher britt 3 players missing in my starting line up who would i add a number 10 2 full backs and on my bench i would add 7 new players or add the likes of brahimi spence walker so basicaly im asking steve gibson to bring 10 players in and too get rid of 10 

are you for real cruel intentions GIF

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, king boro said:

the players i want out are no good some cant pass a ball properly some of them are plodders snakes 

No starting with a clean slate in your world then ! Perhaps Gibbo should have interviewed you then you could have presented your enlightened vision for our club?