oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

No one in, no one out is my guess. Can’t see Shotton going through

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

No one in, no one out is my guess. Can’t see Shotton going through

I think he'll go

Really like the look of Elyounossi, proper intelligent looking player, looks like he could bring the kind of supply we’ve lacked since Gaston left.

if we could get him for the left and the guy from spurs on the right I’d be happy with our forward like. Then maybe add eze in January to push us over the line.

Just now, TeesvilleMonsoon said:

shotton is done and dusted. close to being unveiled

Any other news oh mighty one

Just now, LinoJo3 said:

Really like the look of Elyounossi, proper intelligent looking player, looks like he could bring the kind of supply we’ve lacked since Gaston left.

if we could get him for the left and the guy from spurs on the right I’d be happy with our forward like. Then maybe add eze in January to push us over the line.

You are clinically insane.

• Like 1

Catastrophically hungover and dont have it in me to scroll through pages, could someone give me a quick rundown on the likelihood of ins and outs?

1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

Dreaming

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Shotton done. 1.6m

Wow. That is cracking business and more than I hoped for. Unless we are paying a large chunk of his wages.