Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Catastrophically hungover and dont have it in me to scroll through pages, could someone give me a quick rundown on the likelihood of ins and outs?

Shotton seamingly sold to Wigan for 1.6 million. No news on incomings. Elyonoussi mentioned as a target by a Norwegian journalist.

Shotton and flint going for the fees they did is damn good work. Braithwaite I would have liked more for but so long as were not paying any of his wages again decent business. 

The incomings are promising but nothing more than that. Really would like one or two more in today but I think getting rid of the above players really paves the way for our youngsters to get their shot. Its do or die for them. If they can't get into the team with the current squad then they probably never will.

Just now, DevKWat said:

Danielzinho who someone just mentioned his contract runs out in December this year 

His name sounds like a shoddy gamer tag from XBox Live...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Boroinredcar said:

FMTTM posting someone called Danielzinho .

Coming in on loan from Fluminense - Leo knows him well midfielder

Don't shoot the messenger

Featured in 11 of their games this season in Serie A, starting 10....out of 13