oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Shotton done. 1.6m

Pants down. 

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Wow. That is cracking business and more than I hoped for. Unless we are paying a large chunk of his wages. 

He's taken a substantial paycut for a longer contract.

2 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Catastrophically hungover and dont have it in me to scroll through pages, could someone give me a quick rundown on the likelihood of ins and outs?

Shotton seamingly sold to Wigan for 1.6 million. No news on incomings. Elyonoussi mentioned as a target by a Norwegian journalist.

Shotton and flint going for the fees they did is damn good work. Braithwaite I would have liked more for but so long as were not paying any of his wages again decent business. 

The incomings are promising but nothing more than that. Really would like one or two more in today but I think getting rid of the above players really paves the way for our youngsters to get their shot. Its do or die for them. If they can't get into the team with the current squad then they probably never will.

Danielzinho who someone just mentioned his contract runs out in December this year 

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

Danielzinho who someone just mentioned his contract runs out in December this year 

I'm worried we'll go for Danielzinho and end up with @Denzel Zanzibar - get your boots mate, you're central defence this weekend! 

• Haha 3

Just now, DevKWat said:

His name sounds like a shoddy gamer tag from XBox Live...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Boroinredcar said:

FMTTM posting someone called Danielzinho .

Coming in on loan from Fluminense - Leo knows him well midfielder

Don't shoot the messenger

Featured in 11 of their games this season in Serie A, starting 10....out of 13

1 minute ago, chipchat said:

I'm worried we'll go for Danielzinho and end up with @Denzel Zanzibar - get your boots mate, you're central defence this weekend! 

More of a goalkeeper me, mate.

• Like 1