oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, TeesvilleMonsoon said:

fancy wanting info then being a sarcastic idiot when you get it.

Maybe he really meant it and now you've just upset your biggest, and possibly only, disciple? ?‍♂️

• Haha 3
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TeesvilleMonsoon said:

fancy wanting info then being a sarcastic idiot when you get it.

I didn’t mean it sarcastically but if you want to get your undies in a twist you’re more than welcome to

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Think about all those poor Wigan fans currently looking at boro forums to find out what we think of shotton...

As long as he is not supposed to actually play football and just defend and hoof the ball he'll be OK for a mid table team.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Think about all those poor Wigan fans currently looking at boro forums to find out what we think of shotton...

They could be bringing him to play at right back rather than central defence?

1 minute ago, SouthWest Boro said:

I bet Shotton has the season of his life at Wigan, and by May we'll all be shaking our heads wondering how we let a player of his stature leave for just £1.6m.

Or maybe not.

It’s not official yet, we can always call it off......?

• Haha 1

I would’ve loved to see a winger in, but i’m more than happy with this deadline day so far. Looks like we are keeping all our good players and we are getting a pretty substantial fee for Shotton