Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It's a bugger that you can't delete posts now, isn't it? ??

What I originally wrote is still true, I just don't feel it's right to say it in a public forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we're done.

Hope to be proven wrong in a positive way in the next 65 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

What I originally wrote is still true, I just don't feel it's right to say it in a public forum.

I didn't read it.  PM me it though ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Changing Times said:

I didn't read it.  PM me it though ?

No thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

No thanks.

Oh well.  Chill out a bit then maybe as I didn't say anything bad to you in the first place before your overreaction.  Go back and take a look and let me know if you think your response to my fairly simple post was warranted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tomlinho said:

@nunthorpered if you had to give a percentage of getting the deal done what would you put it at? 

Not likely now. 30% just in case they push it. Two other clubs wanted him. Might not be available who knows.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Derby wanted what we wanted a RW and they were after a striker are they struggling just as badly as us right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

Not likely now. 30% just in case they push it. Two other clubs wanted him. Might not be available who knows.

Oh well another deadline day passes us by 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Oh well.  Chill out a bit then maybe as I didn't say anything bad to you in the first place before your overreaction.  Go back and take a look and let me know if you think your response to my fairly simple post was warranted.

It was. I didn't overreact, I used a couple swear words, but your post was unnecessarily niggily. As are 99% of your posts. You're just a parody of yourself at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Of course its not as he was training with us today.

Also cant wait to see these 4 incomings that have been branded about all week by the 'itk posters'

I think the itk posters said there was hope we would get 4 incomings as oppossed to any itk poster saying 4 players are definitely coming in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...