oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

He'd be nice if we can get him he did just lose his squad number an hour ago I'd guess he ends up on loan in the Championship the question is will it be us?

Derby seem to be hunting the same position as us and have failed so far today I wouldn't be surprised if they're in for him.

He will have plenty of time to go on loan to Spain where I think he has previously played after the window here closes. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Yeah think it's all done... not sure what's holding Shotton up

Great. Could you kick Neil Bausor and Adrian Bevington in the nuts for me x

• Like 1
Just now, jamesp said:

Can we still get players on loan after today or is it just free transfers 

Just free’s till next window, leagues 1 and 2 can still loan till September but it’s now only outgoings for us once window shuts.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• Didn't think you'd get a reaction to an obviously race baiting comment? Come on man, you're old enough to know what you were doing.
    • I avoided reading warnocks post match interview over the weekend as I really couldn't be bothered, but just caught up today. This quote sums the man up in its entirety - “I am sure if you spoke to two or three they will say I was the problem. Because they blame everyone else don’t they? That’s natural for footballers. I am not the problem. I have to solve the problem.” He has lost 21 league games since becoming manager 50 games ago and not once has it ever been his fault. Not once has he raised his hands up to say he made the mistakes. It's always other people's faults and he's not even doing it subtly anymore. How anyone can like this man I will never know, he's essentially the Boris Johnson of football.  Also can't blame this "clique" he goes on about either. It's probably the group of players who are sick of playing percentage, luck based football instead of being able to show what they can actually do. 
    • I certainly wish I hadn’t mentioned it, I really didn’t expect such a big reaction and such venom from people on here.  
    • From memory he was in favour of that because at the time the PL clubs were willing to pay lower league teams money, was it not? So he was getting something out of it hence why he was in favour of it. But yes, your point is valid!