oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

15 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

New name in the mix

Not mentioned in the Gazette's transfer roundup this morning which is curious.

Never heard of him so I looked up some Europa League highlights of him he looked physical, aggressive, direct, energetic and seemed to hug the touchline he doesn't have Adama pace but seems quick enough to beat fullbacks to a byline just made his Swedish debut this year as well, he's an interesting link.

• Like 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

What do people think we actually need squad wise then ? In my humble opinion

Back Up Keeper 

RB & LB........Nathan Clyne & ? 

AM....Marcus Maddison

RW & LW... Adomah & Jamal Lowe

ST ?

Any thoughts

What's the infatuation with Adomah? He was hit and miss when here before and completely goes against the new remit of Woodgates

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Back Up Keeper 

AM....Marcus Maddison

ST ?

Any thoughts

Pretty much agree with you tbh. Gk, rb, lb, wingers.

Striker think we could be okay if braithwaite stays.

8 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:
13 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Back Up Keeper 

AM....Marcus Maddison

ST ?

Any thoughts

What's the infatuation with Adomah? He was hit and miss when here before and completely goes against the new remit of Woodgates

I was more intrigued by his Nathaniel Clyne suggestion!

13 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Just thinking the cheap option & Clyne won't get a look in at Liverpool loan deal maybe

Edited by scotty189

I mean, the guy posted 4 selfies of himself and made comments about his virginity in the transfer thread. He could certainly do with a cooling off period.

The goading of him.is another matter. People would be better off just blocking him if they don't want to see him posts and/or consider him a troll. Better than name calling and goading on an internet forum.

22 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Back Up Keeper 

AM....Marcus Maddison

ST ?

Any thoughts

If we're playing 4-3-3:

Keeper - promote the kid from the yoof if good enough.

Would give Spence and Reading a go, moving Shotton and Friend to CB with Fry. Selling Ayala and Flint.

I'd move on Clayton, leaving us with an option of Saville, Howson, McNair and Wing in the centre mid position.

We need 2 LW and 1 RW. 

9 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

I mean, the guy posted 4 selfies of himself and made comments about his virginity in the transfer thread. He could certainly do with a cooling off period.

The goading of him.is another matter. People would be better off just blocking him if they don't want to see him posts and/or consider him a troll. Better than name calling and goading on an internet forum.

My Concern is this "banding together" to get someone banned who, as far as I'm aware hasn't broke forum rules - yet we have people who do and - as you say, goad and insult yet seem to go without any sort of punishment. 

Not a good example to set in this day of free speach and tolerance. 

• Like 1

It would be good if blocked quotes also didn't get shown. I get why that might be difficult but I've said before it kind of defeats the point of blocking someone if other people just quote them and you see it anyway. I blocked KB in the end but I don't think he was posting anything discriminatory or anything, was he? Bear in mind I've just walked in at the end of this so didn't see much.

1 hour ago, Will said:

He has a different opinion to himself most days....

God you can tell you live in/around Brighton ?

Around Brighton??

I’m BN2, mate, 5 minutes walk from the fashionable North Laine district, with its independent shops and restaurants. You can’t get more Brighton than that.

On a side note, even when I lived in the North East, I still believed in freedom of speech, healthy debate and equality. It is possible.

2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Around Brighton??

I’m BN2, mate, 5 minutes walk from the fashionable North Laine district, with its independent shops and restaurants. You can’t get more Brighton than that.

On a side note, even when I lived in the North East, I still believed in freedom of speech, healthy debate and equality. It is possible.

ryan gosling lol GIF

31 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Just thinking the cheap option & Clyne won't get a look in at Liverpool loan deal maybe

Clyne will have half the Prem lined up if he is available for loan or a cheap transfer. Not a chance he'll end up in the Championship. And isn't he on over 100k a week?

Ben woodburn if were looking at liverpool loans? Him and Marcus Edward's from spurs would be two of my top priorities if were looking at those two clubs. Though woodburn didnt seem to do much at Sheffield last season, anyone know what the craic was with that?

A Spurs youngster that I would like to see on loan is Troy Parrot. He is from Dublin so there is every chance that Robbie Keane will know about him. He is a serious goal scorer at every level he has played at so far. 

• Like 1