Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Surely there's no way that would be possible?

Dont see why not. Hes 100% not premier league quality. Just cause he had a huge fee doesnt make him good enough!

Would still do ok in the championship though.

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

We have asked 

Who asked?  The Director of Football we haven't yet appointed or the Head Coach we haven't yet appointed or someone else?  Strange times for this football club.

11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Who asked?  The Director of Football we haven't yet appointed or the Head Coach we haven't yet appointed or someone else?  Strange times for this football club.

??‍♂️ Just relaying what I’m told

Interesting that we'd go for someone as high profile, maybe we aren't as skint as some think.

I wouldnt go near him tbh. Gets slated for his attitude and work rate on and on the pitch. Plus he's pretty pap.

I feel we should do everything possible to keep britt. I know he can be frustrating with the chances he misses but lets be honest if he was more prolific with his cha ces he would be playing at a higher level.

He still pretty much guarantees you 15 goals a season and at this level he as good as you going to get.

That being said we still need another striker to go with him and Fletcher. A better version of Hugill and Rudy would be a good alternative to Britt and Fletch. Anyone take Andy Carroll on a strictly pay as you play deal?

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

I feel we should do everything possible to keep britt. I know he can be frustrating with the chances he misses but lets be honest if he was more prolific with his cha ces he would be playing at a higher level.

He still pretty much guarantees you 15 goals a season and at this level he as good as you going to get.

That being said we still need another striker to go with him and Fletcher. A better version of Hugill and Rudy would be a good alternative to Britt and Fletch. Anyone take Andy Carroll on a strictly pay as you play deal?

100% I’d take him on a pay as you play deal. 

He’d actually end up owing us money ?  

• Haha 1