oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Howson is hardly a plodder. One of his biggest attributes is the fact he runs for days. He may not be Adama Traore out there but harsh to consider him a plodder.

just by his age 32 is really old all depends how he keeps himself fit really 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, king boro said:

just by his age 32 is really old all depends how he keeps himself fit really 

If you think 32 is really old you should see how old some of the people are who post on here ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, king boro said:

i want to see these old plodders and snakes leave the club gestede ayala clayton friend shotton howson flint and braithwaite the snake  

I can’t see Howson going, I think he’s got a future. Shotton is worth hanging on to he can play CB or Cover RB.

Flint is an odd one, it would be great if we could move him on, I’d rather have Ayala and Fry as our Centre Backs, solid hang on th Ayala. 

I’ve got nothing against Braithwaite, why do you refer to him as a snake? As far as I can see, he didn’t like Pulis and his tactics any more than most of us!

Im not sure any other club would be able to match Gestede’s salary, so it may be difficult to shift him. 

Friend and Clayton aren’t bad pro’s to have around the club, but a new LB would be good. I’d hope that we could sign a couple of wingers too. 

• Like 1
Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Lad who gives me bits and pieces thinks our budget will be around 15mil for transfers

Is that including if we sell players? Or will it be more if we sell players?

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, king boro said:

i want to see us sign mcqueen and knudsen that would sort our fullback problems out we need a no10 player wolves got ruben neves for 15 m im sure we can afford a similar player of his ability and we need another striker dwight gayle and new gk for a back up to randolph that 5 players we need to sign guys  

1.) McQueen and Knudsen are both left backs so all it it would solve is the left back position.

2. Sorry to be one who kills any hope but If you think we can afford a player's of Neves ability then u are going to be very disappointed. 

3. West Brom could not afford Gayle and they got much more cash than we have at this moment.

In conclusion i would lower your expectations or you could find yourself very disappointed come Aug 9th. haha.  

15 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

If you think 32 is really old you should see how old some of the people are who post on here ?

I remember when I was 32, I had my whole life ahead of me. There were no football forums and the internet was in its infancy, in fact it was still black and white. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but Randolph definitely staying. 

You heard any other transfer rumours Lurker?

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I remember when I was 32, I had my whole life ahead of me. There were no football forums and the internet was in its infancy, in fact it was still black and white. 

alright Granddad.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

We were happy in those days and we could spell properly!

I did think Granddad looked wrong.

Just googled it and it is still technically correct, although it's more often seen in American English so now I feel a little sick.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I did think Granddad looked wrong.

Just googled it and it is still technically correct, although it's more often seen in American English so now I feel a little sick.

Ha ha, you’re multi lingual Brunners. 

• Like 1