Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Brunners said:

god I forgot about our ban. Dark times.

Heh, the mass banning of 2016. Me, You and Will (who hadn't even done anything wrong if I recall.)

My daughter had just been born so I wasn't that bothered. Other than that mod who was banned for homophobic comments, nobody has been banned since have they? And there's been a lot worse since then...

Oh happy days when we used to give out bans with such gay abandon!

We listened and adapted to what members were asking for and yes bans are rare indeed with more emphasis on discussing and explaining issues with whoever it may concern.

Over the time the forum has monitored itself and feelings are made known if someone oversteps the mark.

King Boro will welcomed back of that I am certain but a happy medium needs to be found.

We appreciate all members and what they add and certainly we have had a lot of new members joining of late.

Hopefully this thread will get back on track soon.

17 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

As said, that doesn't stop a player from playing or trying. Reduce effectiveness, yes. But as one of, if not the highest earner at the club, he didn't just sign to play for Monk or in an attacking team. He signed for the money too and still gets that money, I imagine? I don't see why anyone really feels for the guy, he's rinsing us and he's messed us about. The idea of giving him a bit of a free ride just because he had a problem with Pulis is a bit alien to me. I'm sure there were others who had a problem with him but got on with it.

I don't think he even wanted to play for anyone,he just saw how much was on offer,an thought, oh well might as well sign on the dotted line, rake in a few bob,and mosey on out,an like I said before Steve should have had him turned into bait  an dropped him off South Gar in pots,Kin lazy oxygen thief,an yeah I don't like the git, for taking our club to the cleaners,an if he reads this, get your sorry bum out of my club

40 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Oh happy days when we used to give out bans with such gay abandon!

We listened and adapted to what members were asking for and yes bans are rare indeed with more emphasis on discussing and explaining issues with whoever it may concern.

Over the time the forum has monitored itself and feelings are made known if someone oversteps the mark.

King Boro will welcomed back of that I am certain but a happy medium needs to be found.

We appreciate all members and what they add and certainly we have had a lot of new members joining of late.

Hopefully this thread will get back on track soon.

Spot on DS, quite a few new members have joined since the site overhaul. I for one welcome new members, it’s far better to engage with them than to insult them, block them, or ask for them to be banned.

It’s getting way too cliquey on here again, there is no need to gang up on a poster who has a different opinion to the majority of people. Engage with them and try to understand why they think what they think. I’ve had some courteous exchanges with King Boro, I don’t think he’s a troll for one minute, he’s just a guy with a different point of view.

People stalking him on Twitter is crazy, as KBo said, what he posts on here isn’t seen by the general public, that’s the beauty of this forum, he obviously tones things down for Twitter.

Live and let live and leave the minority posters alone. 

#freeKBo

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Spot on DS, quite a few new members have joined since the site overhaul. I for one welcome new members, it’s far better to engage with them than to insult them, block them, or ask for them to be banned.

It’s getting way too cliquey on here again, there is no need to gang up on a poster who has a different opinion to the majority of people. Engage with them and try to understand why they think what they think. I’ve had some courteous exchanges with King Boro, I don’t think he’s a troll for one minute, he’s just a guy with a different point of view.

People stalking him on Twitter is crazy, as KBo said, what he posts on here isn’t seen by the general public, that’s the beauty of this forum, he obviously tones things down for Twitter.

#freeKBo

He certainly does not tone things down for Instagram/twitter. He told JW that hes a virgin and he regularly harasses Victoria gibson.

I actually cannot believe some people are using the *** garbage this troll posts to argue the site is becoming cliquey again. Madness.

11 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

#freeKBo

He has a different opinion to himself most days....

12 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

#freeKBo

God you can tell you live in/around Brighton ?

What a great Twitter rumour! ?

Youtube footballer/ freestyler Jeremy Lynch has reportedly been offered a short-term contract with Middlesbrough after impressing cheifs in a 6 week trial. He is due to link up with the squad for preseason (Source: Michael Sjhelsberg) #boro 

10 minutes ago, cornishboroboy said:

Youtube footballer/ freestyler Jeremy Lynch has reportedly been offered a short-term contract with Middlesbrough after impressing cheifs in a 6 week trial. He is due to link up with the squad for preseason (Source: Michael Sjhelsberg) #boro 

Well it beats talking about whatever else is going on in this thread... this will all be because he scored against a bunch of celebrities, can see him maybe being non-league level to be honest I mean Usain Bolt couldn't even make it in the A-League.

I don't think we are going to hear any concrete rumours until the start of next week as it seems like everyone is on holiday. Woodgate will definitely want to be in the pic for the first transfer. 

15 minutes ago, cornishboroboy said:

Why would anyone quote a source who's name doesn't even show up in a google search...