oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

There's rumours that Kyle Walker-Peters might be sent out on loan, has looked good every time I've seen him. Although a permanent fix at right back would be better.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

According to The Hartlepool Mail, Middlesbrough are interested in signing Jason Puncheon who will leave Crystal Palace this summer and become a free agent.

The ***head is staying isn't he?  :crying:

Walker-peters would be a good signing for rb.

How many loans can you have off one team now can’t remember if it’s 2 or 3, if we could do a deal with wolves to loan Walker-Peters, Costa and Traore we’d fix half our problems in one go!

How many loans can you have off one team now can’t remember if it’s 2 or 3, if we could do a deal with wolves to loan Walker-Peters, Costa and Traore we’d fix half our problems in one go!

Is Walker-Peters not a Spurs player?

Yes

Yes your right I was thinking of Gibbs-white!

Yes your right I was thinking of Gibbs-white!

Gibbs white isn’t a rb.

With Dimi and Andy Lonergan set to become free agents this summer a goal keeper will be top of the to sign list

We may look to the youngsters for replacement keeper. We have some decent lads. Aynsley pears was on loan at gateshead and won player of the year. There's Brad james, Zach Hemming and Sol Brynn coming through too. Granted they're all very young but Pears in particular may get an opportunity.

With Dimi and Andy Lonergan set to become free agents this summer a goal keeper will be top of the to sign list

We may look to the youngsters for replacement keeper. We have some decent lads. Aynsley pears was on loan at gateshead and won player of the year. There's Brad james, Zach Hemming and Sol Brynn coming through too. Granted they're all very young but Pears in particular may get an opportunity.

But would being backup goalie stunt his development? even cup game appearances wouldn't give him much game time.