Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

It sounds like Becker is happening?

Another article by the EG

Not sure whether to be concerned or excited that the club are signing players before the manager is in. Kinda points towards Poolis or Woodgate being in charge next season.

It sounds like Becker is happening?

Another article by the EG

Not sure whether to be concerned or excited that the club are signing players before the manager is in. Kinda points towards Poolis or Woodgate being in charge next season.

We have no wingers at the club and he’s signing without a fee. Don’t mind that. Regardless of who we bring in he’s going to need pace and width in the squad.

It was only a matter of time with this one but ESPN reporting that Mikel has contract offers from multiple Prem clubs

I might be in the minority here but I actually don't think he has the legs to play in the prem anymore. His footballing brain is excellent and makes up for it to an extent but at times he looked like he was treading water for us.

It was only a matter of time with this one but ESPN reporting that Mikel has contract offers from multiple Prem clubs

I might be in the minority here but I actually don't think he has the legs to play in the prem anymore. His footballing brain is excellent and makes up for it to an extent but at times he looked like he was treading water for us.

Would probably be a good signing for a promoted team, has the Premier League nous and on a free transfer, could definitely see him at Derby with Lampard if they get promoted.

I don't think he's got the legs to play in the premier league either, there were times where he couldn't get near a few of the quicker players in the Championship.

The transfer window is now open

Let the fun and games commence

Yayyy!!!

I'm not happy with what we've done so far  :disappointed:

Randolph's still here, I'm alright for now. :cheese:

I think we should find out tomorrow or certainly the coming days if we intend to keep our out of contract players - Dimi, Lonergan and most notably Downing.

I was reading what WBA director said today when they confirmed who they were retaining from they out of contract players - "we have to offer them (the out of contract players) a contracts by the third Saturday in May, it's the rules and regulations. We have to do that with any out-of-contract player".

Therefore might be some news on our 3 in next few days.

Someone mentioned Lloyd Kelly earlier in the thread.. He has just signed for Bournemouth

Yeah that was me haha.

Tell you what we should be doing though, watching who Bristol are going to replace him with and hijack it!

Didn't really know which thread to put this in. Seen as it concerns transfers in some way Ill try here.

Just listening to the Gazettes latest podcast. They say that Boro had the option to sign other players earlier in the window last summer. Pulis turned opportunity down to try and get them later in window cheaper. They then missed out on these targets.