Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

It's strange because Gibson was willing accept part of the blame but we can't include Karanka in that?

You're having a laugh if you think managers don't play a large part in suggesting and finding players. They are all football men, we aren't a European club with a coach set up and no inclusion from the coach.

This from the gazette sums it up quite well:

A collective failure

Orta was the chief architect of the summer recruitment but let’s be clear though: scouts do not sign players.

They can recommend and assess them but ultimate bringing players in is a joint enterprise. The manager has to endorse it, the chief executive has to agree the financial package and the chairman has to sign it off. It has been a collective failure.

Listening to Gibson’s assessment of the "heart-breaking" season is telling.

“We made decisions and we thought at the time we were making the right ones, but we haven’t fulfilled our objective and that tells us we have made mistakes.”

Your source is the clubs PR machine, The Gazette? Not a great source for me..

35 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I can’t exactly ban him for having two tabs open simultaneously. One with a bit of dirty housewife erotica and another with just your posts for a bit of Michael Hutchence like masochistic arousal. 

30 minutes ago, ABH said:

I don’t normally call for people to be banned but I agree with you on this. Every time he comes on he just spans the forum with ***.

but do we just ban CTs main account or all he’d other ones too?

??

1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Once again back to conspiracy theories over actual facts 

What conspiracy theory? The Gazette are very careful to stay on the clubs good side, that's not a conspiracy theory, that's just observation.

10 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Once again back to conspiracy theories over actual facts 

Any claim that the Gazette is "actual facts" and not just the story the club wanted to sell is nonsense.

The truth is never well liked at first ? 

The first people to claim, that the earth was not flat got burned.. Hell some ppl still believe the earth is flat ?

But that's fine.. I have my own conspiracy theory of OB ? 
Those things appear when ppl are bored ?

Riddicule is always the answer from ppl who are found out and the ppl who don't want to admit to them selves, they got fooled ❤️ 

At least some ppl sent me a PM with further info ?

foil hat tinfoil kevin GIF by The Tick

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

The truth is never well liked at first ? 

The first people to claim, that the earth was not flat got burned.. Hell some ppl still believe the earth is flat ?

But that's fine.. I have my own conspiracy theory of OB ? 
Those things appear when ppl are bored ?

Riddicule is always the answer from ppl who are found out and the ppl who don't want to admit to them selves, they got fooled ❤️ 

At least some ppl sent me a PM with further info ?

foil hat tinfoil kevin GIF by The Tick

If this is serious, you’re mental.

If it’s a joke, you need a sense of humour transplant.