Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Does anyone think we are actually going to manage to pull off all our business in terms of sales and incomings with less than 3 weeks remaining. Got a horrible feeling that we are going to be left short just like previous transfer windows. 

I'm less bothered about the time remaining and more bothered about the lack of interest for the players we want to sell.  If the club are focusing on areas of weakness then I reckon we'll be ok in getting a few in.

14 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Our accounts published every year show financially that we are badly run. No other type of business in the world can consistently run at a loss and be praised for doing well. 

There is a difference between what Gibson has put into the club and whether those funds have been used wisely. No-one is doubting Gibson has done wonders for the club in terms of backing, but it is clear to see we have too many non football people involved in running our football club. 

Do you not agree that since the January transfer window in the Prem we have performed awfully in the transfer market?

You are talking about nearly all championship clubs in that case then, all it shows is a chairman trying to compete and admittedly getting parts wrong but equally giving us some of the most successful eras in our history

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

I like Vydra mate but they are completely different players. If you put Vydra as a lone front man he'll be poo. All his better seasons have come playing off someone. 

Oh my bad i thought at Derby he played up front in a 4.2.3.1 but that was just an assumption of mine. Must have been playing as the "no.10" almost for Derby then.

26 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Yeah they really seem like they have just let that go, what a strange thing to try to have a moan about

They let it happen in the first place and only realised when another club pointed it out to them.

But it’s ok because there not letting it go.

Edited by ABH
  • Confused 1
34 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

What is arrogant is fans moaning about how badly our club is ran, with no evidence whatsoever. Moaning at every opportunity and believing any negative rumour whilst completely disregarding information from a third party accountant who writes about the price of football.

I am going to stop posting regarding this because I am not going to change any opinions but it's really easy to sit back and comment whilst people actually try to make something work.

If our football club is that badly ran, maybe some of you should look at fan ownership if it's so easy

I’m sorry, i’ve had enough of this, I’ve held off for several hours, but it keeps being repeated. It’s run, not ran, you can’t use the simple past tense it is so jarring. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

This is how bad Boro are being runned at the moment, they are even ruining Oneboro ?

It's a slippery slope. One minute you have a respectable forum like OneBoro, the next minute you're on COB where the average poster could probably count their IQ on their fingers. If they could count. And if they had all their fingers left.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

It's a slippery slope. One minute you have a respectable forum like OneBoro, the next minute you're on COB where the average poster could probably count their IQ on their fingers. If they could count. And if they had all their fingers left.

Oh god dont mention that place. One of the dark corners of the internet best left unexplored.

1 minute ago, northern boro said:

Well that debunks the ITK story from earlier that no one from Boro said anything to him before Warnock rang him to come see him in Cardiff.. Warnock isn't even in Cardiff.