Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Onomah is off to Huddersfield I think. Marcus Edwards was on trial at Brentford, but it failed. I think Tottenham want a sale not a loan

Edwards has definitely got the ability I'd like us to go for him tbh, feel like there's something about Woody where he'd mesh well with a player who's had attitude problems at other clubs

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Apparently nothing in the Onomah to Huddersfield speculation according to sources around the club

I doubt we’ll go for him regardless. Centre midfielder is probably the last place we are looking to improve at the moment

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Edwards has definitely got the ability I'd like us to go for him tbh, feel like there's something about Woody where he'd mesh well with a player who's had attitude problems at other clubs

Yeah. Edwards seems the most likely

Spurs are supposedly trying to sell Edwards, Onomah and Carter-Vickers according to reports earlier in the summer. Edwards only has a year left on his contract. Big summer for him with regards to his future. 

Good article about Edwards here on The Independent: https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/marcus-edwards-exclusive-interview-tottenham-news-norwich-excelsior-loan-lionel-messi-mauricio-a8957216.html

9 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

He was, TM came in October 2010 around my my birthday. Zemamma was signed in the January window I think. I could be wrong.

You're right, 31st Jan 2011.

14 minutes ago, Brunners said:

You're right, 31st Jan 2011.

I'll always remember Mowbray coming in as it was a day or 2 before my birthday ? Zemamma was a bit of a guess to be honest. But I'm sure he was in the first few signings under Mowbray. 

2 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

On the flip side imagine adama in a team with a few other decent forwards instead of the game plan being ‘give the ball to adama’. I also think he was much more of a team player than given credit for, I think anyone who would turn down the chance to get him back is mental he’s one of them players that can be the difference between challenging and not challenging.

I loved Adama, however he does currently play for a team that has a game plan and are very decent going forward, but he still tries to do the same thing and I think that’s why he doesn’t get used much. 

• Like 1

At the meet and greet. We get to ask questions soon. But so far 

Woody says promotion is the aim this season , definatley more signings, the coaching team have a real connection and you can sense everything and everyone is moving on the same page.  Woodgate says he won't be one of these managers who plays for a point he will attack every team. His standout player from pre season is Hayeden Coulson again reiterated he can play Lb, lw, rw. He mentioned he suggested to Pulis last year that Hayden could play but Pulis wasn't interested so sent him on loan which Woody admitted Hayden didn't do well on loan.  

• Like 12
4 hours ago, Tom said:

I would like each of our new members to tell us

- who is their favourite Middlesbrough player of the last 20 years (but only players who made under 30 appearances are valid answers)

- where they were when Adam Forshaw scored in the last minute against Reading

- who was Gordon Strachan's best signing.

That'll sort the men from the bots.

Marco Branca, 9 goals in 12 appearances before injury. 

At the stadium

Robson, but could have been Willo Flood had he not had a bad injury.