Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Says Ayala and Flint used to go for the same ball on set pieces not enough movement or positioning . Wingy is on set pieces. 

To say pulis teams main threat are set pieces that is farcical that this wasn’t sorted out ?

Just now, BG93 said:

To say pulis teams main threat are set pieces that is farcical that this wasn’t sorted out ?

I forgot the fellas name but one of his longtime friends left the club at the end of his (Pulis) first season. Apparently, that was the guy that set up the set pieces..

Imagine we got promoted with the same team pulis told us again and again wasnt good enough to get promoted with just a couple of cheap signings? How glorious would that be!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Imagine we got promoted with the same team pulis told us again and again wasnt good enough to get promoted with just a couple of cheap signings? How glorious would that be!

To be fair the signings we have got in/will get in will massively improve the team in places of need

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

They are not sure if its lowe.. they are out of the country on business... been asked not to say anymore.

Is this your source who is out of the country on business or Bausor/Bevington etc. If you are able to say of course 

2 minutes ago, BG93 said:

You can only have one ball in play at a time so pulis couldn’t put another ball on so they had one each to go for ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I forgot the fellas name but one of his longtime friends left the club at the end of his (Pulis) first season. Apparently, that was the guy that set up the set pieces..

It must have slipped his mind while he was busy calculating how much £ he was going to make off player sales and thought it wasn’t as important 

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

To be fair the signings we have got in/will get in will massively improve the team in places of need

To be fair to who? Pulis spent money on the wrong areas and didnt use the players he had for the weak areas so let's not be fair to him!

6 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

They are not sure if its lowe.. they are out of the country on business... been asked not to say anymore.

you or your source?

and ofcourse

thanks