oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

3 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

The missed out on part was more tongue in cheek. the point was the targets are of lower quality generally. 

Pedigree or how well known they are? Considering we have been apparently going for a better pedigree of players, not many have came off for us

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Just had a look at the charlton forum. Someone there reckons 2 clubs have upped their offer for Dijksteel

I think nunthorpered said we were looking at a fullback from Colchester. Maybe we dont want to get into a bidding war and have moved on. 

4 hours ago, DevKWat said:

It’s 4-3-3 all the way, that’s the only thing he’s said through the whole of pre-season. And yeah we also don’t have the centre back options to do that so rule that one out 

It might be 4-2-3-1 sometimes, but it's wafer thin difference between 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 certainly when you are out of possession. 

3 minutes ago, BoroMart said:

It might be 4-2-3-1 sometimes, but it's wafer thin difference between 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 certainly when you are out of possession. 

It's actually been more of a 4-1-4-1 into a 4-3-3 in preseason.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Been reading some stuff from Preston with Neil and Ridsdale being at the riverside on Sunday. They want forward players but say their budget is in the bottom 5 of the championship. This despite the fact they sold Robinson for £8m. If they are looking for cheap in the forward positions I can only assume they were looking at Johnson.

Not a bad shout, actually.

As mentioned before any new arrival will be too late to have any involvement in the game tomorrow so as long as we manage to get over the finishing line with new signings and departures before deadline day finishes then we can all still be hopeful.

Besides deadline day itself has fast become a ritual and we do like surprises and "out of the blue" information.

Facebook really is a thing of beauty when the MFC related pages put the rumours on that we are missing out on targets, i have to look out the window to check the world isn’t ending ?

• Haha 1