Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, Maccarone said:

Any real news today lads? I thought we were close to PL loans and permanent signings?

Have I missed anything? 

Bristol city in for Dijksteel in too. Bristol city reporter reckons we are favourites. Link to Alan Hutton earlier, probably for if we miss out on dijksteel

Just now, Smogzilla said:

Gregor MacGregor is usually spot on about bristol stuff. He also has a fantastic name.

Sounds like his parents got bored and thought "sod it lets name him the same thing twice". 

Not sure if anyone here used to watch Catch 22 and remembered the story of Major Major Major

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Sounds like his parents got bored and thought "sod it lets name him the same thing twice". 

Not sure if anyone here used to watch Catch 22 and remembered the story of Major Major Major

Neville Neville springs to mind

• Like 1

If Charlton sell it will be for a transfer fee in the region of 2 million Macgregor says. That's double Bola's price and I think more than they sold Grant to Huddersfield for?

We do need a RB and Charlton are desperate for money but 2 million seems a little steep to me.

2 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Different movie but:

"Roger, Roger. What's your vector, Victor?"

• Haha 1
Just now, Jamie-H said:

If Charlton sell it will be for a transfer fee in the region of 2 million Macgregor says. That's double Bola's price and I think more than they sold Grant to Huddersfield for?

We do need a RB and Charlton are desperate for money 2 million seems a little steep to me.

Transfer fees really are far from a reflection of a player's ability. More contract situation, buyer/seller desparation etc. I think, like you say, given how desperate we are £2m isn't a disaster. Time will tell mind.

Thought it would be lower than £2m for Dijksteel in the last year of his deal considering he’s unproven higher than League 1 currently but if that’s what it takes 

3 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

We do need a RB and Charlton are desperate for money but 2 million seems a little steep to me.

I can’t see the total figure being 2 million once all signed and delivered. Charlton aren’t in a position to hold us to ransom, Bowyer admitted he still needs 5 players in, I expect this one to be done sooner rather than later.

Worth considering a lot of the time when a ‘deal’ is discussed, it is always spoken about at the maximum price the deal can reach. We won’t be paying that price up-front and if it goes through and he progresses the way we hope he will it’ll seem peanuts in today’s market. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7306479/Premier-League-club-club-ultimate-guide-targets-transfer-window-shuts.html

I hate tabloids but the Daily Mail online say Dael Fry's Burnley's main target in the next week?

I'm sorry but if Tarkowski's worth 40/50 and Websters worth 20 I'd genuinely ask for 30+ for Fry, at Brentford years ago Tarkowski was Fry's age and was bang average outshone by Harlee Dean if people want Fry we should make them pay silly money. 

• Like 1