oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, Raf smog said:

Yes he is.  But 2 more been shown around also, smoggydownsouth might be very important on Thursday lol might just be a very busy day

Any names for us?!

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

Yes he is.  But 2 more been shown around also, smoggydownsouth might be very important on Thursday lol might just be a very busy day

I have my bausor face mask and grin ready. Just hope he isn't great at golf either or we could have an issue.

• Haha 2

I think if we get another Winger in as well as Dijksteel we can call this a very successful transfer window in terms of our aims at the start, got rid of higher earners for decent money and got some younger promising players in positions of need for about a third of our total incomings.

Think the concern is CB depth, but if we get Fry back and Friend is considered one we'd have 4 senior players to call upon. Add McNair and 2 promising youngsters in Wood and Stubbs it would probably be fine. Don't see the need for another striker as we have 3 senior strikers and Walker for one position. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Harry WIlson going to Bournemouth so they've probably offered Ibe about. 

I think they've went for Harry Wilson as a replacement for David Brooks who is out for 3 months. 

1 minute ago, "KM" said:

I think they've went for Harry Wilson as a replacement for David Brooks who is out for 3 months. 

Liverpool want more playing assurances though, they don't want Wilson dropping out of the team when Brooks comes back. Which could mean Ibe leaving.

Isn't Ibe on a big contract though?

5 minutes ago, Foogle said:

I think if we get another Winger in as well as Dijksteel we can call this a very successful transfer window in terms of our aims at the start, got rid of higher earners for decent money and got some younger promising players in positions of need for about a third of our total incomings.

Think the concern is CB depth, but if we get Fry back and Friend is considered one we'd have 4 senior players to call upon. Add McNair and 2 promising youngsters in Wood and Stubbs it would probably be fine. Don't see the need for another striker as we have 3 senior strikers and Walker for one position. 

I also really like the number of permanent signings we have made rather than multiple Loans for key positions. Helps give the club serious sustainability that we can essentially build on next year. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, BG93 said:

Stab in the dark here if we are looking at a versatile forward still I know his wages will be high and he hasn’t done a lot but Jurgen locadia from Brighton would be an option to look into maybe a loan with a view to buy...

I havn't got past the Micheal Frey post,Since it was mentioned but I guess if Leeds have entered the ring that will be that,still can but hope

Apparently we tried to sign Modou Diagne earlier in the summer he's a young CB, we were linked a while ago an article in Belgium says we made an offer but his agent decided Charleroi was best for him.

2 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

I havn't got past the Micheal Frey post,Since it was mentioned but I guess if Leeds have entered the ring that will be that,still can but hope

Frey smells of another Lucas Boye to me. Agents trying to create interest..