oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, J.T. said:

If you’re looking at his stats on wiki, they don’t seem to be correct/updated for last season. 

They're definitely not correct. I think he was 7 Gs and 3 As in the league and spent the final 3 months of the season at RWB.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I'm a little concerned we are looking at League One for new players. I could understand if it was a star player from last season, or really young player with bags of potential, but I don't want us buying a good League One team as that may  send out all  the wrong signals.

Wes Burns, player of the year at Fleetwood, but it's not a name that jumps out at me from last season - he may turn out to be a great buy, but is this the situation we are in now? I know we can't spend like we used too, Lyle Taylor, again, he's 29 and a League One goalscorer. If he was 6 or 7 years younger with his record, ok, but 29 and no record at a higher level.

I'll welcome any player, but I am hoping for a mixture of young attacking players who have either had Championship or higher experience and more experienced defenders to steady that ship.

As I say, i'll welcome any player willing to give his all for the club, and I hope come May i'll be hailing Burns and Taylor as heroes after their goals and assists take us up, but I hope for a couple more signings that will instantly get us a bit more excited. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Wonder if all of these names being released are a smokescreen... or click bait on social media... not buying some of them.

Smokescreen for who?

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Wonder if all of these names being released are a smokescreen... or click bait on social media... not buying some of them.

I was thinking this, we’re back to being linked with every man and his dog.  Some of them do fit the mould but a 29yr old striker for 3m doesn’t ring true for me. 

46 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Item below it suggests that Rangers have verbal agreement for Ryan Kent. Can probably cross him off our list. Always seemed a bit unlikely, anyway.