oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, ABH said:

Could be renegotiating with Charlton now it a double transfer.

I did think this and I sincerely hope not. Don’t get me wrong both signings would be great but it’s been such a struggle getting Dijksteel over the line the amount of times they’ve moved the goalposts I don’t think it’d be a clever idea. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tom said:

This gets suggested every now and again, but I don't think I've ever seen a multiple unveiling. Certainly not for many years. A big part of the announcements these days is the social media buzz that it generates, so having a separate tweet/post for every signing makes far more sense than just saying "Boro are delight to announce the signing X, Y and Z"

Last one I can remember was Jordan Rhodes/ De laet and others signed on January deadline day.

Although thinking back, Im pretty sure the announcements were staggered through the evening. So my post is completely pointless and the time you've taken to read it has been wasted. ?

According to that forum, we're offering Dijksteel 10x his current wage. I wouldn't believe anything they post.

Redhenry seems to be their ITK guy though and stuff he's posted matches what i've heard, apart from his salary being 10x his current one.