Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

If worse came to worse replacements for Britt, Samatta £8-10m, Frey - £2-3m, Gayle (Loan) plus other striker targets. Yes replacing Britt would be a risk and it could possibly go wrong but there are also a lot of better strikers out there too

pretty sure it was browne with the outrageous jumping back heel to set britt totally clear a few yards out. the keeper rushed him, but it was a total fluff from britt. uses his left foot it in the net if he hits the target, by using his right he brought the rushing keeper into play.

42 minutes ago, Lord_Moose said:

This 32Red thing almost reads like 3rd party ownership 

We need Bulkhaul to sponsor Britt's wages if we start to sail too close to FFP.

Derby are starting to take the piddle though, and the EFL need to look into dealings like this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Dynamo Kev said:

pretty sure it was browne with the outrageous jumping back heel to set britt totally clear a few yards out. the keeper rushed him, but it was a total fluff from britt. uses his left foot it in the net if he hits the target, by using his right he brought the rushing keeper into play.

???

8 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Every top player in the world has skied a penalty or missed completely. Messi missed 4 yard headers in open goals before. Britt is one of best strikers in the league. He scores goals and thats exactly what hes there for

Not that I want to get on the Britt bashing train, but the best he's ever managed is joint 7th highest scorer in the league and that was his first season with us, and he never provides assists.

There have always been plenty of strikers better in the league than him in every season.

Still the best goalscorer we have though and I really hope we keep him.

Edited by TeaCider24
1 minute ago, Dynamo Kev said:

Nah it was Fletcher with the backheel. Browne megsed one of their players.

• Like 1
Just now, Dynamo Kev said:

i dont often slate our players. i apologize. but i'm getting my frustrations out because hes leaving. ? 

He's not leaving...