Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

yes in Britt and Fry and Saville now also

I imagine that’s Saville gone then, hopefully keep hold of Britt and Fry 

2 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Yeah - sort of my point? A sarcastic swipe at people who don't think he's as good as Firmino perhaps - or do you genuinely think I was serious and that was the shot he missed? 

He didn't compare him to Firmino though did he ? He said he would like a striker in the Firmino role who scores less individually but helps the team score more. 

Also, how anybody can defend a professional footballer missing the target from 12 yards out is laughable, obviously the best in the world also miss pens, but that doesn't make it any less woeful when it does happen. 

• Like 1

Just a little observation.  Have a read back over the past few pages before putting some comments on, lots of people commenting on Britt actually leaving and shirts and other stuff.  It's all getting a mental on here.  Not having a dig fellow fans, it's just making me eyes bleed a bit. peace X x

• Like 3
Just now, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Just a little observation.  Have a read back over the past few pages before putting some comments on, lots of people commenting on Britt actually leaving and shirts and other stuff.  It's all getting a mental on here.  Not having a dig fellow fans, it's just making me eyes bleed a bit. peace X x

no

if we are in the position of having to sell to buy, saville is probably first out the door(after gestede). its a no brainer really.

britt as much as he is flawed and very frustrating, still offers a lot. 

fry has massive potential keep him as long as possible to get a higher fee.

if we are after a different striker to fit the new system, we sell one first right? if nobody wants gestede(lol) i think i'd rather keep fletcher over britt simply because we are also short of wingers. its a big risk selling ur top striker though. better be sure of the replacement.