Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Will said:

I understand that mate but we have a few high earners in the last year of their contract. Is it really worth letting potential gems like Fry and Tav go to cover their expense for a season? Surely the more prudent decision would be to hold onto our lucrative assets (rather than sell them at knock down prices) and re-assess next summer when we have shifted some high earners?

Pretty much what I was getting at. It certainly goes to tell us even more about how *** a job Pulis did if we're still having to sell some of the players we've brought through at cut-price deals just to make ends meet in the FFP environment. Considering accepting £3m for Tav when we've not even seen what he can become (and considering the bright spells he had last year) is a bit pathetic.

1 minute ago, Maccarone said:

Don't know about anyone else but we are leaving things very late again.

We all know what normally happens in these situations. 

Bit worried at this point 

Vickers saying we were talking to a young prem attacking midfielder who can play striker on loan and were confident of getting at least a RB on top of that signing so it looks like at least 2 to come in at this point.

4 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

I don't know, I think we only really need a Winger and then our squad is looking pretty well balanced for the season. Unless we have any outgoings but we've not seen anything concrete yet.

5 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

Tbf it looks like all teams are leaving i late. Leeds only have Bamford as a senior striker for example. At this point I'd be looking at Matthias Zanka Jorgensen from Hudderfield. They aren't going to use him and if they need him off the books before they can sign someone else they might be desperate. He's much better than Ayala and would be a very good partner for Fry. He won't want to sit in the stands for the next year although other leagues can obviously still get him after thursday.

• Like 1
Just now, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I think its going to end up being Hutton.

We actually wouldn't even need to sort that out by Thursday, we could sign him as a free agent at any point in the season so there's no real panic on that front...

Just now, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I think its going to end up being Hutton.

I'd be OK with that. Can probably teach Dijksteel a thing or two. Seems like a decent professional.