Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, tmcc said:

image.thumb.png.9d4bfa6c02167a108455169d252007b2.pngisn't it just a connecting flight? I maybe reading it wrong 

Try DTVMovements. It's a private jet which is then being taken to Split (Croatia) only an hour after landing. I find it hard to believe there wasn't an easier route from Genoa to Split than via Teesside.

Would only 1 more be the end of the world? If we keep Britt, Fry, Tav and Randolph then the only area I think we're massively short is on the wings, if this 1 signing addresses that then I'd be relatively happy with the window

• Like 5
Just now, DevKWat said:

Only 1 signing coming in? That’s a huge let down if that’s true have to say...

I mean, he also said Braithwaite had a poopy butthole when he was actually in Spain, so you never know! ?

• Like 1
Just now, Will said:

Would only 1 more be the end of the world? If we keep Britt, Fry, Tav and Randolph then the only area I think we're massively short is on the wings, if this 1 signing addresses that then I'd be relatively happy with the window

im ok with one, just hope its a wide player

2 minutes ago, Will said:

We need another centre back. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Only 1 signing coming in? That’s a huge let down if that’s true have to say...

In what position do we need another signing though? If that 1 signing is a winger I think the squad looks in good nick.

Just now, Foogle said:

In what position do we need another signing though? If that 1 signing is a winger I think the squad looks in good nick.

We 100% need another centre back too, having shotton and friend as cover is a disaster waiting to happen 

• Like 1
Just now, "KM" said:

We need another centre back. 

Ayala, Fry, Shotton, Friend, McNair, Wood, Stubbs and even Dijksteel has played there. Think we have depth there.