oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Everton are planning a new bid for Zaha of 70m + Cenk Tosun on a permenant that they expect to be accepted apparently, this would suggest they wouldn’t need Britt - don’t even know if the rumour is a thing any more though 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Morning.. JW and the top brass all at Rockcliffe already. Bit early for the players. Keep you posted if I'm lucky enough to get anything.

Thanks for all the effort you've gone to the last few months. Its been extremely interesting to read!

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Pleasure mate. utb

Yes thank you very much and also to Lurker, Raf and others. All your comments and news make this forum the best. Keep it up please and perhaps after all is done and dusted you could let us know of those that got away and any other news you couldn't mention until after the window is closed. Thanks again.

Britt Assombalonga to #mfc. £15m transfer fee, 4 year deal at £40,000 per week. Total cost = £23.3m

Wayne Rooney to #dcfc. £0 transfer fee, 18 month deal at £100,000 per week. Total cost = £7.8m

We're just better in the transfer market. End of!

#dcfcfans

I hate to say it but they do have a point?

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, TMG501 said:

Britt Assombalonga to #mfc. £15m transfer fee, 4 year deal at £40,000 per week. Total cost = £23.3m

Wayne Rooney to #dcfc. £0 transfer fee, 18 month deal at £100,000 per week. Total cost = £7.8m

#dcfcfans

No they don’t. Rooney has zero resale value. We signed Wing for almost nothing and they paid 5 million for Butterfield. Just another example. So far we’ve been promoted in recent years and they haven’t. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, TMG501 said:

#dcfcfans

They’re not at all. Their dealings are awful. 

Pay big fees and rarely get a return. Big wages on players 30+. Probably the worst in the league.

Rooney is a PR stunt. 

All while they’ve still got Richard Keogh at CB 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Pleasure mate. utb

Expecting much activity today?

Them being in this early indicate they're working on getting another in, hopefully 1 doesn't need to leave for that to happen unless its Gestede.

I know things change quickly but I can’t see how Britt can leave today. 

After a couple of serious injuries his medical would take over a day to complete so doesn’t seem like there’s time. Obviously someone could gamble but I highly doubt it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, TMG501 said:

#dcfcfans

He's got to actually do something for them before they can get cocky.

There were a lot of mouthy Derby fans last season too, and they finished 1 point worse off than the previous season and failed to get promoted.