oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

According to transfermarkt Wells has apparently scored 34 goals in 47 games when playing just behind the striker as opposed to 60 goals in 198 games when playing as the striker

• Like 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

We can’t. We made enquiries and our interest waned after the price. The player has probably just reiterated that he doesn’t want a long distance loan move and we’re mentioned as we made an enquiry. 

A loan fee is a gamble, it’s the final piece or pieces that you think will get you promoted, £3m-£4m invested to get the riches of the premier league.

At the minute I think such fees are not economic sense for Boro, we need to build our own settled squad and the fees on loan won’t get us promoted if the squad we have is paper thin and the players on loan we can attract are not really the 1st or 2nd choices but all we can attract and afford.

I think this season for us is really a bed in and develop the squad esp as where we are financially within the ffp 3 year model. Next year I think is when we plan a more adventurous move on transfers and aiming for promotion.

• Like 2
Just now, Naisby said:

A loan fee is a gamble, it’s the final piece or pieces that you think will get you promoted, £3m-£4m invested to get the riches of the premier league.

At the minute I think such fees are not economic sense for Boro, we need to build our own settled squad and the fees on loan won’t get us promoted if the squad we have is paper thin and the players on loan we can attract are not really the 1st or 2nd choices but all we can attract and afford.

I think this season for us is really a bed in and develop the squad esp as where we are financially within the ffp 3 year model. Next year I think is when we plan a more adventurous move on transfers and aiming for promotion.

Absolutely. 

2 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Kent is going to Leeds. As is Nkietah ??

Looking at Twitter, the Leeds fans seem to think it was a choice of signing Kent permanently or getting Nkietah on loan and that they've gone for the loan option. 

1 minute ago, pikerman said:

Based on those clips Assombalonga should be begging the Board to loan Sema, he will get him an additional ten goals a season 

yep looks very direct, hitting the byline a lot and hitting across the goal, a poachers dream. thats what i thought. looks very raw though. probably a bit of a tactical dunce like traore though.

3 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Kent is going to Leeds. As is Nkietah ??

I heard Nkietah was off to Watford.

Elton John is even bringing out a new version of his hit song:

Oh Nkietah you will never know, anything about my home
I'll never know how good it feels to hold you
Nkietah I need you so
Oh Nkietah is the other side of any given line in time
Counting ten tin soldiers in a row
Oh no, Nkietah you'll never know

• Haha 2

"Sky sources understand the deal to take Ismaila Sarr to Watford is looking increasingly unlikely.

The clubs, as it stands, can’t agree on a price with Rennes, who are asking for more than £30m.

We understand Watford have a valuation and will not overpay."

Could the Watford loan hinge on them getting this player in?

1 hour ago, uncle_rico said:

I think it’d be more the Billic factor than anything to do with Boro.

Does Bilic have a factor? Maybe we'll thought of at West Ham but can't see the player being that swayed by his name.

I think with loans especially, plenty of teams in the championship will pay more than us but at least it means we will get players who actually want to be here.

Scrap that if he's played under him

Edited by SzilardNemethsCurtains