Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, White Band said:

Have I missed something? Forum keeps crashing which suggests there might be some news? Don't think I have much hope of reading the 30 pages needed to catch up when it keeps crashing.  Update would be appreciated...

The forum is rubbish, that's all.  This Rob's forum is now more unreliable than the other Rob's forum ??‍♂️

Just now, Tom said:

What does it say? A large percentage of the Boro population are blocked by Bailey.

Middlesbrough shedding more wages by allowing Ryan Shottong to move to Wigan, and he is now in talks - Boro would ideally like to bring a forward/winger in before deadline and are looking at a number of loan options

• Like 1
Just now, Tom said:

What does it say? A large percentage of the Boro population are blocked by Bailey.

Shotton now in talks with Wigan. Free up wage space which will allow us to look for a winger/forward on loan

Just now, Tom said:

Basically says Wigan in talks with Shotton and we’re after a winger. What we already know?‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

The bleeding obvious. 

"Middlesbrough shedding more wages by allowing Ryan Shotton to move to Wigan, and he is now in talks - Boro would ideally like to bring a forward/winger in before deadline and are looking at a number of loan options"

1 minute ago, tmcc said:

anybody know what the fee for shotton is? or are we just allowing a free transfer?

I think there will be a fee as he is still of use to us as opposed to Gestede. Can't be more than 1 million though.

5 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

I disagree CT....you get a superior grade of sarcasm here and the insults are usually punctuated correctly

Nothing like the vitriol that is allowed to be posted on the "other board" which either  drove reasonable posters away or stopped them posting at all