oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

And that's just if things play out as we're told they will. Think the club might go a little way to restoring their reputation with some fans so long as they do go along with this long term vision and stick to the plan rather than chop and change their minds in 6-12 months time if, as you might assume, we're not challenging the top 6. Not that they can particularly afford not to stick with it any more, mind.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Chelsea are sending 8 players out on loan including Lewis Baker, Izzy Brown, Lucaz Piazon, Trever Chalobah. 

Brown had a good loan at Hudds season they went up but suffered badly from injuries since. Piazon seems to be on loan a lot but did well for Fulham year they came up.

Would you take any? Although i feel from this league, Derby will get first pick from Chelsea loans.

Not sure about any of them, not even Baker. I thought Baker might work in a 4-3-3 as opposed to the #10 he was asked to play for Monk and we could probably do a lot worse than him, his career seems to have steadily gone downhill since coming back to England 2 years ago though.

Leeds local paper just done a story on Brown yesterday saying he may as well have not bothered going there due to his injuries and inability to break into Bielsa's team... but then we're probably not going to have as set in stone a line-up as Leeds had and would be more likely to give Brown a chance.

Chalobah was at Ipswich wasn't he? Can't say I know much about him and I don't remember him impressing me much when we played at their ground on the TV. And Piazon may have went up with Fulham but I don't remember him being a big part of it, think he was more of a sub, wasn't he?

6 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Not sure about any of them, not even Baker. I thought Baker might work in a 4-3-3 as opposed to the #10 he was asked to play for Monk and we could probably do a lot worse than him, his career seems to have steadily gone downhill since coming back to England 2 years ago though.

Leeds local paper just done a story on Brown yesterday saying he may as well have not bothered going there due to his injuries and inability to break into Bielsa's team... but then we're probably not going to have as set in stone a line-up as Leeds had and would be more likely to give Brown a chance.

Chalobah was at Ipswich wasn't he? Can't say I know much about him and I don't remember him impressing me much when we played at their ground on the TV. And Piazon may have went up with Fulham but I don't remember him being a big part of it, think he was more of a sub, wasn't he?

I am inclined to agree Wilson. Almost listed them out of desperation because there are not even any concrete links with a single player. In fact only player there seems to have been a genuine link to is Becker.

Although my hope is players we want are training with they PL 1st teams at moment and decision on the futures will be made at end of month/early next month. 

27 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Chelsea are sending 8 players out on loan including Lewis Baker, Izzy Brown, Lucaz Piazon, Trever Chalobah. 

Brown had a good loan at Hudds season they went up but suffered badly from injuries since. Piazon seems to be on loan a lot but did well for Fulham year they came up.

Would you take any? Although i feel from this league, Derby will get first pick from Chelsea loans.

Derby only got first pick last season because of Frank Lampard. 

Just now, "KM" said:

I assume TLF meant they'd get them because of Frank Lampard too. I'm sure he's keen for Derby to do well and will think they're one of the best clubs to loan players to in the Championship as a result of his time there.

2 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Derby will also get 1st pick this season because of Lampard.

He left on very good terms and will happily return the favour to Derby and Mel Morris for way they let him go back to Chelsea. He spoke very highly of Morris at his unveiling. 

19 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I assume TLF meant they'd get them because of Frank Lampard too. I'm sure he's keen for Derby to do well and will think they're one of the best clubs to loan players to in the Championship as a result of his time there.

Sorry Wilson, did not see your post. That is indeed what i meant.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, "KM" said:

True. Let’s hope we get first dabs on Liverpool/Spurs loanees. 

Yeah KM i still got hopes for Walker-Peters from Spurs for our RB slot and Kent from LFC for the left wing. Add Lowe and Adama to that list and we good to go. If someone can find a decent left back i would be grateful. This transfer stuff is a piece of cake.

Just now, "KM" said:

True. Let’s hope we get first dabs on Liverpool/Spurs loanees. 

talking of which ,  Tottenham are sending  Carter-Vickers and Onomah back out on loan again  amongst others,  Both have previous champo experience and are  positions we need adressing  i think . (not sure which defensive position is C-Vs  best  ,left, right or centre ...and  dunno if Onomah is a more attacking midfielder ......im sure someone will put me right .

also Liverpool are sending a young left back Adam Lewis out for first team experience this year as they have high hopes for him