oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

32 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:
34 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Must be the injury that has lead to a lower price?

Could well be. Plus West Ham have been active in bringing in players this summer, so he may be part of a fringe group of players making way.

The dream of a Hugill return is still on.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

No idea. I know it's all about return on investment and all that, but if they are selling Byram for less than £1m, it would take some brass *** to try to get anywhere close to £6m for Hugill

Randolph 10m fry 20m braithwaite 10m mcnair10 britt 15m. 65 m selling this lot will be enough to get some decent players in team id start against luton mejas spence flint ayala coulson howson wing tav fletch britt rudy 

Edited by king boro
16 minutes ago, king boro said:

Randolph 10m fry 20m braithwaite 10m mcnair10 britt 15m. 65 m selling this lot will be enough to get some decent players in team id start against luton mejas spence flint ayala coulson howson wing tav fletch britt rudy 

That's your worst attempt yet mate ?

I do like selling Britt and playing him against Luton though ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
Just now, Changing Times said:
18 minutes ago, king boro said:

That's your worst attempt yet mate ?

I do like selling Britt and playing him against Luton though ?

brother sheets GIF

4 hours ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Our club is crap.  I hope we do get some kind of investment.  It is what it is

If your priority is us getting investment and spending money, then you completely don't get what our club is about. I would rather stay in the championship for ten years with ups and downs and keep our identity under Gibson than sell out to a foreign investor.

The need for instant success is ridiculous

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

If your priority is us getting investment and spending money, then you completely don't get what our club is about. I could rather stay in the championship for ten years with ups and downs and keep our identity under Gibson than sell out to a foreign investor.

I think steve gibson will be retiring soon hes flogging off all our best players and the young players for big money so he can collect it all for his retirement pot  

I wonder what steve gibson will use his retirement money on maybe on his hotels or setting up some business in the area to create jobs for people. 

Edited by king boro
5 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

If your priority is us getting investment and spending money, then you completely don't get what our club is about. I would rather stay in the championship for ten years with ups and downs and keep our identity under Gibson than sell out to a foreign investor.

Keep your hair on man.

I never once said 'its my priority'. I have been following Boro since Ayresome park and have experienced pain before.  As for keeping our identity, by that you mean the feast to famine of how we have been operating for a good number of years.  Well I disagree, I don't want my club to do that.  I also didn't mention a foreign investor, I also never said I want instand success.  Wrong end of stick and manipulating words come to mind.  Out club is a joke at the moment, I'm actually glad woody is head coach, I can't wait for the season to start but the fact that we are having to sell before we can buy (AGAIN) is a tad frustrating, I'm a project manager and we have a thing called 'lessons learned' after a project.  The club need to give it a go as we fail over and over again.  

But yeah let's keep doing it mate, as long as we keep our identity, we won't have a bloody club if we carry on like this.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Keep your hair on man.

I never once said 'its my priority'. I have been following Boro since Ayresome park and have experienced pain before.  As for keeping our identity, by that you mean the feast to famine of how we have been operating for a good number of years.  Well I disagree, I don't want my club to do that.  I also didn't mention a foreign investor, I also never said I want instand success.  Wrong end of stick and manipulating words come to mind.  Out club is a joke at the moment, I'm actually glad woody is head coach, I can't wait for the season to start but the fact that we are having to sell before we can buy (AGAIN) is a tad frustrating, I'm a project manager and we have a thing called 'lessons learned' after a project.  The club need to give it a go as we fail over and over again.  

But yeah let's keep doing it mate, as long as we keep our identity, we won't have a bloody club if we carry on like this.

Chien lee wanted to invest in boro but steve gibson said no hes the richest owner in the league and owns barnsley https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/24/steve-gibson-chinese-investment-middlesbrough

12 minutes ago, king boro said:

I think steve gibson will be retiring soon hes flogging off all our best players and the young players for big money so he can collect it all for his retirement pot  

Is he though? Or is he just trying to create a sustainably ran club that fits within FFP in a reality without parachute payments