Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Contrary to Woody on MB...I have it on good authority they are meeting tomorrow with Bausor Bevington and Keane. No idea what about though. Will update when I get an update

He’s on his way. Think it’s a German club. Around £4.5m

• Like 1
Just now, Lurker said:

He’s on his way. Think it’s a German club. Around £4.5m

If true, fair enough deal tbh. Gets us a bit of money and his wages off the books.

Just now, Brunners said:

Offers we will accept? If so, maybe that's what the meeting is about, seeing where he'd rather go?

Whatever he chooses, we should send him to the other 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Brunners said:

Offers we will accept? If so, maybe that's what the meeting is about, seeing where he'd rather go?

It's a given we will accept it wages cripling us and the recruitment. A Spanish club is in yes

13 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Contrary to Woody on MB...I have it on good authority they are meeting tomorrow with Bausor Bevington and Keane. No idea what about though. Will update when I get an update

Keane?

He's been with us 5 minutes. What could he possibly have to do with player sales?

2 minutes ago, PsychFur said:

Keane?

He's been with us 5 minutes. What could he possibly have to do with player sales?

Maybe Woody has to be somewhere else or something so he's sending Keane, we know Woody trusts Keane.