oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, BoroJake said:

I think Frey looks good with link up play, it just doesn’t look like he gets many goals and i’m Not sure other players will score enough

Trust me Jake,Frey will get goals.....Assuming we get him

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

but a whole lot to do with pulis. britt for the majority was the only player in positions to score on a regular basis anyway.  saying he did well to score so many goals in a pulis team is also a pointless argument. in an attacking side the goals would be shared about more. not necessarily equaling more for britt.

he should have had a hat-trick on Friday night. but he missed a penna and a absolute sitter. he cost us 2 points. i'll be glad to see the back of him personally. 

Yet another person saying he should be a 1 shot to 1 goal striker, its a fantasy - every striker misses, it was the first game of the season and you are expecting what - perfection from every player? 

• Like 2

back to the britt bashing now he's leaving. he was lucky to score at all but should have scored 3. hes a spud. crystal palace fans will be absolutely gutted when they see how bad he is first hand.

1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

TBF I think the one positive we can say about our signings so far is that if they don't make it, at least we've not spunked tons of money bringing them in. And we won't be spending a whole lot more on wages either. They're the right kind of signings who could indeed be just as useless to us over time.

Yeah true, its certainly a more sensible approach which we've all being crying out for. 

• Like 1
Just now, Randy Sandwich said:

Yet another person saying he should be a 1 shot to 1 goal striker, its a fantasy - every striker misses, it was the first game of the season and you are expecting what - perfection from every player? 

no i expect a striker to hit the target with a free shot from the penalty spot, i also expect a so called poacher to actually score from a one on one 6 yards out. 

2 minutes ago, Will said:

What's this other chance that Britt apparently missed? Genuinely don't remember it

The keeper made a good tackle on him when fletcher sent him through with the back heel.

Just now, BoroJake said:

I think Frey looks good with link up play, it just doesn’t look like he gets many goals and i’m Not sure other players will score enough

If you look at their career stats, Britt scores or assists every 164 minutes in the Championship, for Frey if you just use his stats from the Europa League, Champions League and his time in France and Turkey scores or assists every 180 minutes. Obviously this figure improves even further if you include his time in the Swiss leagues. Think he'd be a good signing myself.

6 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

no i expect a striker to hit the target with a free shot from the penalty spot, i also expect a so called poacher to actually score from a one on one 6 yards out. 

The top players in the world have skied a penalty or missed completely. Messi missed 4 yard headers in open goals before. Britt is one of best strikers in the league. He scores goals and thats exactly what hes there for

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

The keeper made a good tackle on him when fletcher sent him through with the back heel.

The one where Britt was travelling diagonally across the box away from goal?

• Like 1