Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Why does anyone really think that this end to the transfer window will be different to any other season. There will be massive speculation and no movements.  Club wil then bring out the usual "we tried to bring in our targets but were unable to in the timescale and due to agents interference."

• Thanks 2

Seems like Britt may be off.  

He's a high earner who would demand a high transfer fee.

Interesting how press were saying Fry is likely to stay etc but not really talking about Britt.

Maybe Woodys support for him has all been to try and increase price

1 minute ago, oldman said:

Why does anyone really think that this end to the transfer window will be different to any other season. There will be massive speculation and no movements.  Club wil then bring out the usual "we tried to bring in our targets but were unable to in the timescale and due to agents interference."

I've said this for days. 

Think our business finished with the Charlton rb, think there would be more leaks especially today. 

Hope I'm proven wrong 

• Like 1

Sounds like Swedish/Ostersunds fans like Ken Sema and he hasn't been given a proper chance at Watford, quick, physical and direct 

Could be an astute loan for us and boss the championship

Terrorised Arsenal when they beat them 2-1 at the Emirates in the Europa League 

https://streamja.com/ZZw

2 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Seems like Britt may be off.  

He's a high earner who would demand a high transfer fee.

Interesting how press were saying Fry is likely to stay etc but not really talking about Britt.

Maybe Woodys support for him has all been to try and increase price

Based on???

15 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I hate agreeing with you about Clayton Gary:classic_angry:

Shotton based on the Luton game is the one to get shot of

You only made one negative comment about Clayton during the Luton game, DS. That has to be a record for you. ??

• Haha 1