oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

some people mention you need old heads in the team you dont they are slow and play awful football we keep saying bring the young ones through why keeping saying it when nothing is happening lets hope woodgate sticks to his words then 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ViewFromTheChickenrun said:

No starting with a clean slate in your world then ! Perhaps Gibbo should have interviewed you then you could have presented your enlightened vision for our club?

it is an enlightened vision but how can we sell crap players like friend is too slow clayton cant pass a ball properly ayala always gets red cards lets the team down all the time flint to slow as a defender for an attacking team jhonson just absolute rubbish howson too old and a plodder braithwaite a snake gestede disrespect the fans downing he can just retire  

16 minutes ago, king boro said:

it is an enlightened vision but how can we sell crap players like friend is too slow clayton cant pass a ball properly ayala always gets red cards lets the team down all the time flint to slow as a defender for an attacking team jhonson just absolute rubbish howson too old and a plodder braithwaite a snake gestede disrespect the fans downing he can just retire  

I almost take you seriously and then you call howson a plodder and too old and I remember you're just a bad troll.

Just now, Brunners said:

I almost take you seriously and then you call howson a plodder and too old and I remember you're just a bad troll.

An awful troll at that. Anti-Woodgate in some of his posts but then all over Woodgate's Instagram professing his love.. I vote him out of the oneboro house. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

he is a plodder and too old 32 just bin the guy far better players to replace him with we have young players in the academy remember

4 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

An awful troll at that. Anti-Woodgate in some of his posts but then all over Woodgate's Instagram professing his love.. I vote him out of the oneboro house. 

Spends some of his other time harassing Victoria Gibson on twitter

4 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

im not a troll i express diffrent opinions i wouldnt be that horrible on woodgates instagram the man is trying to create a good atmosphere on there on one boro we can say things that our players managers wont see or read and wont be hurt by our comments 

5 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Spends some of his other time harassing Victoria Gibson on twitter

your dad done brilliant today let me plant a kiss on his forehead when i next see him i suppose you forgot to look at this comment i put on her instagram 

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

You made a seriously bizarre comment on woodgates Instagram that started doing the rounds on twitter. There is no way you are a real person.

He contradicts himself day by day on twitter too. He was saying how much he loves Boro then the next day he said we are an awful club ?

12 minutes ago, king boro said:

your dad done brilliant today let me plant a kiss on his forehead when i next see him i suppose you forgot to look at this comment i put on her instagram 

This is just.. Weird 

• Haha 1