oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

16 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

Strange.. they just got done building a big extension to a mansion they already have up here. I saw an interview of him saying he wants to become an agent after football and would move down south for that.

Anyway, anyone what's going on with Tav? Must be a reason he can't get in this side and Walker is being brought on ahead of him.

Whatever happened to Romarn Burrell we brought in from Grimsby?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

On 9/30/2019 at 10:36 AM, BoroJake said:

Always seems to be involved in goals from what I've seen on Boro's twitter. Always see him popping up with goals 

Thanx lads, Being in Plymouth I get out of the loop 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 9:40 AM, Will said:

What Ivan Toney message?

I had the link at the time so I'll have another look. He dropped a cryptic hint about a move in January and someone said it was us and just basically congratulated them. 

Yeah let's not sign any capable wingers or creative players. Would it be a case of selling Britt to the highest bidder and replace him with Toney and spend some of the left over money on a loan signing or two?

2 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

This only makes sense if Britt is leaving, otherwise what’s the point spending what little money we have on another isolated central striker?

I suspect that may be a very realistic scenario.

8 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

This only makes sense if Britt is leaving, otherwise what’s the point spending what little money we have on another isolated central striker?

Isn't Britt going into his last 18 months of his contract? We've got 3 windows to sell him otherwise we won't be able to recoup any of the money we spent on him. 

I think we'll be trying to move him on in January for purely financial reasons. 

• Like 2

Maybe the summer transfer thread has run it's course now because little by little there are posts referring to what might be happening.

Although early maybe someone could author a winter transfer window thread because there will be "links" rumours and speculation both in's and outs and with our current plight there is a lot of potential to debate in the forthcoming weeks.

Going to close this now (should have done weeks ago as it still drifts along)