Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mj south said:

Bristol City looking at getting Bonatini on loan from Wolves, I'd like to think that we were looking at him aswell

He was on loan at Forest from Jan onwards. Dont think he did much. Not sure if that was due to form or injury.

I wonder what type of 3rd striker JW wants to go with Britt and Fletcher. A target man or more of a fox in the box type of striker like Bonatini.

Judging by the style of player we've been linked with so far I don't think we're looking for a target man.

The funny thing is when we're looking for a goal late on (stupid) people will start complaining we don't have a Hugill/Gestede plan b.

1 hour ago, mendieta420 said:

Judging by the style of player we've been linked with so far I don't think we're looking for a target man.

The funny thing is when we're looking for a goal late on (stupid) people will start complaining we don't have a Hugill/Gestede plan b.

What about the Gestede that we already have?

So just a update... two young lads due Wednesday. Also JW wants players in early to get them bedded and use to how they want to play. Not saying things are close but the feeling I got was the club are very active and would prefer them done in next few weeks if at all possible

• Like 5
46 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

What about the Gestede that we already have?

Was hoping the club would be prioritising his sale tbh after the Newport incident, 1 year left on deal, big wage and refusal to leave in january

7 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

So just a update... two young lads due Wednesday. Also JW wants players in early to get them bedded and use to how they want to play. Not saying things are close but the feeling I got was the club are very active and would prefer them done in next few weeks if at all possible

Any idea on these 2 lads identity?

8 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Exciting! Wonder who the two are.