oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Again going by what Fleming told that guy it comes across that they don’t want him back.

Only my opinion, but I doubt someone like Fleming would give away information like that so freely. Especially one of those FMTTM douche-canoes.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

All the forward players played for the same manager though. They were all playing in a team that wasnt suited to them. Only one of them downed tools and tried to force a move on multiple occasions.

Him being in the wrong and Pulis being wrong arent mutually exclusive. I dont really want to see him back here.

I don't want him back either but Bamford also wanted out and quite honestly I think the rest of them would have happily jumped ship if the opportunity arose for them to do so.  The fact that he wanted out not once but twice means that his time here should be over but I can't blame him for not wanting to play for that particular manager.

Did bamford want out? Last I saw it was a he said she said situation with pulis saying bamford wanted out and bamfords sister (I think) saying he was pushed out.

Forced out/wanted out.  I mean that it was probably clear to him that staying here would have been a waste of time for him with Pulis as manager.

Dwight Gayle will likely be available this summer again as WBA have decided not to sign him permanently

Couldn't afford him from what I read, his contract is mega.

Besides I don't think there's much if anything between him and Britt.

Dwight Gayle will likely be available this summer again as WBA have decided not to sign him permanently

Couldn't afford him from what I read, his contract is mega.

Besides I don't think there's much if anything between him and Britt.

He's streets ahead of Britt. Far better record in the Championship, he's done OK in the Premier League also. Scores all kinds of goals and just has more to his overall game and goalscoring ***nal than Britt has.

Assuming we hire someone who needs that kind of striker, I'd be happy to sell Britt and loan Gayle, if possible. I wonder if Gayle will go to a newly promoted team, though.

Assuming we hire someone who needs that kind of striker, I'd be happy to sell Britt and loan Gayle, if possible. I wonder if Gayle will go to a newly promoted team, though.

Think together they’d be amazing

https://the72.co.uk/131669/middlesbrough-and-sheffield-wednesday-a***st-clubs-interested-in-23-goal-non-league-striker/

"According to talkSPORT (via The Shields Gazette), Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wednesday are a***st a host of clubs keen on signing Leyton Orient striker Macauley Bonne.

Bonne scored 23 league goals for Leyton Orient in the National League and has been generating interest from sides in League One, the Championship and even the Premier League.

Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wednesday are keen on bolstering their ranks in the hope of achieving promotion to the Premier League next season, with Sunderland and Leicester City also hoping to bring Bonne to their respective clubs.

The forward could be available for as little as £200,000 and could be seen as a bargain if he replicates his form from the National League in the higher divisions."

Think together they’d be amazing

Like Ginger Rogers and Fred Trueman  :fist:

Gayle? we’re being linked with free transfers and players from non league football.

If they're willing to loan him out again hed probably have cost less for us this season than hugill did.

If we sold Britt and loaned Gayle we would probably make/save money. Wouldn’t need both though.

We’ve been linked with this guy and Ivan Toney now though which suggests we’re definately looking at strikers, wether that’s to replace Britt or hugill/gestede who knows.

I like that we’re looking for the gems though!

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/17652216.sheffield-united-to-firm-up-interest-in-britt-assombalonga/?ref=ebls

SHEFFIELD UNITED are set to strengthen their interest in Middlesbrough striker Britt Assombalonga, with another of their leading attacking targets, Oli McBurnie, expected to reject the offer of a move to Bramall Lane.