Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

Whenever I see "the committee" i imagine a sinsister organisation doing our transfers, like the legion of doom.

I heard Lex luthor scouted Sheraldo Becker.

Legion_of_Doom.jpg

I picture something along the lines of this as our negotiation committee 

dr evil GIF by Product Hunt

Why would it be a joke?  I think Gibson could end up back here.  That doesn't mean I want us to go and sign every ex Boro player out there or that I want some of the current lot to stick around.  In my opinion it feels like there's almost an obsession with former players both on here and maybe even at the club.  I don't want us to sign Adomah, Downing or pretty much any other players who have been linked.  I wouldn't have a massive issue with Gibson returning as I believe him to be a good player who can play in the Premier League.  Traore on loan might be ok but I still think he's too one dimensional and for his own sake he'd be better off playing somewhere else.  I don't think there's anything wrong with any of that but then I wouldn't would I cos it's my opinion.

Edit - you can add staff to all of that as well, which I was also whining about the other day ?

Edited by Changing Times
Stop interrogating me about why I edit things!
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Why would it be a joke?  I think Gibson could end up back here.  That doesn't mean I want us to go and sign every ex Boro player out there or that I want some of the current lot to stick around.  In my opinion it feels like there's almost an obsession with former players both on here and maybe even at the club.  I don't want us to sign Adomah, Downing or pretty much any other players who have been linked.  I wouldn't have a massive issue with Gibson returning as I believe him to be a good player who can play in the Premier League.  Traore on loan might be ok but I still think he's too one dimensional and for his own sake he'd be better off playing somewhere else.  I don't think there's anything wrong with any of that but then I wouldn't would I cos it's my opinion.

Well that’s a bit of climb down from the other day when you said you hated all ex players and wanted them lined up and shot

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:

Well that’s a bit of climb down from the other day when you said you hated all ex players and wanted them lined up and shot

I only said that about the current ones to be fair ?

10 hours ago, Randy Sandwich said:

It's the president it sets mate, he's basically been banned for nothing. 

So a group of you have basically stalked his twitter and Instagram,  played detective, put him on some sort of trial, found him guilty then pestered our weak mods onto banning him. 

He was a div, maybe a troll but harmless - there's some pretty horrible people on here at times but they just seem to be free to insult and slander and no one bat's an eyelid - I know which ones id rather see banned. 

Let me guess, i'm on your black list ? 

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

Edit - you can add staff to all of that as well, which I was also whining about the other day ?

What changed your mind in the last few days that we might now be able to afford him?

4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

What changed your mind in the last few days that we might now be able to afford him?

Well primarily some of the stuff coming out that we might actually have a few quid to spend after all.  I'm not saying it's nailed on or anything like that and he might well still be out of our price range but if we were going to push the limit for someone then I reckon he'd be somewhere close to the top of the list?  Would we prioritise over other positions?  I don't know about that but I don't think anyone at the club, with the possible exception of someone getting a percentage, would have wanted him to go in the first place.  If he's even interested and if it's even possible then I'd guess it might come down to what the terms of the deal between ourselves and Burnley was and what payment(s) they've already made.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Gibson coming back to Boro wouldn’t surprise me at all...

If were going to play attacking football were going to need two very good, very confident centre backs who wont resort to lumping it up. Gibson with fry alongside him would be special to see.

As for vydra, hes come to mind for me a few times, I think they're trying to raise funds to buy a new striker so dont think they'll be looking at too many loan deals.

Just now, Neverbefore said:

If were going to play attacking football were going to need two very good, very confident centre backs who wont resort to lumping it up. Gibson with fry alongside him would be special to see.

As for vydra, hes come to mind for me a few times, I think they're trying to raise funds to buy a new striker so dont think they'll be looking at too many loan deals.

Burnley tried many times to resign Jay Rodriguez last summer but admitted defeat as WBA refused to sell and signed Vydra towards end of window. Rodriguez is now available for a knock down fee due to a clause in his deal and I imagine Burnley will be all over that again meaning Vydra could and in all likelyhood will be sold.