Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Braithwaite wouldn't exactly be a ringing endorsement of buying foreign in fairness although that was hardly looking for a bargain I suppose!

That is true, but you get plenty of English players who act the *** too. And also I think braithwaite might have been a leftover from the previous regimes scouting as he is the last foreign player and only foreign player we signed that summer. 

1 hour ago, LinoJo3 said:

Who picked Fischer over Ziyech?

why is that person still employed?

Where we even in the running for Ziyech because from what I remember it was only a rumour derived from a fan account on Twitter and none of the media reported it. And I’m sure Fischer was signed early on in the window so he couldn’t have been instead of Ziyech if that theory is correct if we really wanted Ziyech instead of Fischer we would have surely waited til the last moments of the window. 

16 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Where we even in the running for Ziyech because from what I remember it was only a rumour derived from a fan account on Twitter and none of the media reported it. And I’m sure Fischer was signed early on in the window so he couldn’t have been instead of Ziyech if that theory is correct if we really wanted Ziyech instead of Fischer we would have surely waited til the last moments of the window. 

We’d had Ziyech at our training ground and agreed a deal according to some journo from London.

25 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Anynone  who follows Braithwaite on notice he changed his bio and picture to just plays for Denmark. The lad does some silly things. 

Wish he'd just do one tbh. How the Gazette can put him in a potential starting 11 over Tav is beyond me, the man is a complete mercenary.

35 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

That is true, but you get plenty of English players who act the *** too. And also I think braithwaite might have been a leftover from the previous regimes scouting as he is the last foreign player and only foreign player we signed that summer. 

All true but he has proven to be an expensive mistake so far on the back of a few others before that.  I think it all starts right at the top anyway.

39 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Anynone  who follows Braithwaite on notice he changed his bio and picture to just plays for Denmark. The lad does some silly things. 

It has some truth to it as he does bugger all for us ?

50 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Unless it means a transfer is imminent and he's been told about it...

1 hour ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

I just popped into twitter to check this out and I've got to say the way Boro fans react on there is ridiculously embarrassing. People need to get out a bit more.. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, chipchat said:

Unless it means a transfer is imminent and he's been told about it...

IIRC he changed it quite a while ago, like when he went out on loan to Leganes I think.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

I just popped into twitter to check this out and I've got to say the way Boro fans react on there is ridiculously embarrassing. People need to get out a bit more.. 

If you check their profiles it's usually kids that look about 10 years old

12 minutes ago, Brunners said:

IIRC he changed it quite a while ago, like when he went out on loan to Leganes I think.

It said 'Leganes player' as of a few days ago when I followed him

47 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

If you check their profiles it's usually kids that look about 10 years old

It said 'Leganes player' as of a few days ago when I followed him

Yeah I think he took the Boro out ages ago though.

So Braithwaite has changed his bio from not having Boro in it to...not having Boro in it and people are kicking off? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Tom said:

So Briathwaite has changed his bio from not having Boro in it to...not having Boro in it and people are kicking off? 

It's a travesty