oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

29 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

If as was said recently that we were waiting for installments to come in from Marten de Roon. I wonder which other sales we are in same position with.

Traore and Gibson were instalments also.  We are not as bad financially as people think but these instalments need to come 1st. The cut backs at the club has been spoke about for seasons now,  but it has took a new manager ( ticket office and merchandise) behind the scenes to initiate these. 

I am not doubting what has been posted on here but the club has been turning offers down on a frequent basis. Randolph (derisory)  Wing, Fry and Britt already including one over 8 million. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Traore and Gibson were instalments also.  We are not as bad financially as people think but these instalments need to come 1st. The cut backs at the club has been spoke about for seasons now,  but it has took a new manager ( ticket office and merchandise) behind the scenes to initiate these. 

I am not doubting what has been posted on here but the club has been turning offers down on a frequent basis. Randolph (derisory)  Wing, Fry and Britt already including one over 8 million. 

As in instalments coming before the end of the window that we can use? prayer GIF

7 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Bamford was too, right? Wonder how much of that we've seen by now!

yeah about a week before hence trying to borrow from all over on short term basis.  Traore,gibson,de roon ,ramirez, bamford it all adds up.

The important thing is no player has wanted to leave at all so club no rush to sell

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

yeah about a week before hence trying to borrow from all over on short term basis.  Traore,gibson,de roon ,ramirez, bamford it all adds up.

The important thing is no player has wanted to leave at all so club no rush to sell

Are you including Braithwaite as someone who doesn’t want to leave the club Raf?

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Are you including Braithwaite as someone who doesn’t want to leave the club Raf?

no i meant whoever we have bids for have all wanted to stay.  Braithwaite might be stuck, no offers as yet but european market open a lot longer i wouldn't pin my season on him.

• Like 2

It's pretty surprising to me that we have been so bad at managing our cash flow. Cash flow is monitored in business very heavily due to the issues it can cause. You tend to have a copious amounts of cash flow forecasts (predicting when we will have physical cash or not) throughout normal business life. Have we seemingly disregarded that entirely?

5 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

no i meant whoever we have bids for have all wanted to stay.  Braithwaite might be stuck, no offers as yet but european market open a lot longer i wouldn't pin my season on him.

Cheers Raf 

17 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Even Arsenal have issues with short term cash flow. Incredible that professionals can’t foresee stuff like that. 

I mean you literally create documents to forecast potential issues. Surely you'd think when we are selling players we would structure deals with half an eye on that?!?!

4 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I'd heard the offer from Sheff U for Lewis Wing was below 3 million.. Imagine the reaction that got 

I hope we just laughed at them down the phone and hung up.

52 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

It might be seen as a positive that we are turning bids down, however that doesn't mean those players are not for sale. 

I expect the club to hold out until closer to the deadline before eventually accepting bids for Randolph, Britt and Braithwaite. 

I don't think things are so bad that we'll accept the first bids that come in but I expect those 3 and a few others to go out the door this summer.