Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Another day closer to the start of the new season and still not a single outfield signing if you discount the young players who have been brought in. Someone reassure me that it's going to get better?

Its pointless trying to reassure you. You’re just going to find new ways to be unhappy about the club?

Just now, Borodane said:

Its pointless trying to reassure you. You’re just going to find new ways to be unhappy about the club?

It's reverse psychology. 

1 hour ago, "KM" said:

Another day closer to the start of the new season and still not a single outfield signing if you discount the young players who have been brought in. Someone reassure me that it's going to get better?

Personally I’m happy to see what the youngsters can do, rather than spend money on players that the recruitment dept. rate..... that never goes well!

Hopefully we can shift a couple of plodders and enjoy a different type of football. It will be better than last season, I can reassure you. 

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

I will only use them when a dislike button is added.  But I really do believe in replying to a person's post to show my appreciation of it.  So here you go ???

???

5 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Wigan paying 3.6mil for Hugill.. That's a grotesque figure for him 

We paid over half that for just one season... our deal was worse than theirs 

• Like 1