Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, SouthernSmoggie said:

Interesting to hear Flint's reflections on last season as personally very dissapointing, but without blaming the maanger or any of his teammates. Seems like a decent bloke and we know he can be better... but £6m would be good business if we can reinvest that into a full back or winger. 

You just know he is going to thump in 12 headed goals for Cardiff next season! 

Hopefully 8 of them as OG's ?

WBA agree deal for Rotherham's Sami Ajayi. He is someone i wanted us to go for. Can play CB or CM and looked very athletic and comfortable on ball. In many ways you could argue he similar to Paddy McNair. Therefore maybe thats why we not got in for him.

Answered my own query whilst typing. Thanks for reading the post anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
15 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Interesting to hear Flint's reflections on last season as personally very dissapointing, but without blaming the maanger or any of his teammates. Seems like a decent bloke and we know he can be better... but £6m would be good business if we can reinvest that into a full back or winger. 

hope so, if it triggers another bonus payment :D

1 hour ago, edinboro said:

Could it not be that Warnock just being Warnock and not waiting for permission? It's happened before. I bet Woody didn't even know as was doing training. Might be wrong but not all things are Boro's fault.

Can't say that pal, we are the worst ran club in the world and we barely survive each day if you ask our fans.

49 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Offer was already accepted was inviting him down for terms.

Crazy that i knew the club were trying to get rid like a month ago, and Flint didn't even know about it. Absolute joke

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Crazy that i knew the club were trying to get rid like a month ago, and Flint didn't even know about it. Absolute joke

Didn’t you say we were offering him around for 3 million alongside Saville? Pretty good to negotiate a 4.2-6 million fee after that ?

7 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Can't say that pal, we are the worst ran club in the world and we barely survive each day if you ask our fans.

Are you still going on mate, the club is ran badly.  How on earth can you say it isn't....  Look at our financials and the mess we are in now.  Look at the ridiculous transfers we have made.  There is your evidence that it's not been great mate.  Yes we've had a chIrman throwing money in etc.  But so what.  I run price and run projects, if I price a job at £100k and I spend £150k I have done a bad job, if the blokes that work for me on that job are crap and I don't do nothing about it's my problem.  Head in the sand

47 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

If he does, we get more money. 

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

I am sorry, and i dont mean this as any disrespect, but the idea that any footballer does not know another club is in for him is just not possible. 

So we and Cardiff agree a fee and everything else and first Flint knows is when Warnock rings him? So where was flint agent whilst all this was going on? Asleep?

Buying clubs usually contact a player's agent to sound out idea if player is interested in coming to them (either before or during talks with his current club). 

He was walking through the corridor in rockcliffe his phone rang and he answered it and it was Cardiff he said Hi Neil (presume warnock) then he said discuss terms I didn't even know there was an offer and stormed off to speak to our hierarchy. I 100percent assure you this is how it happened.

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1