oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

16 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

@Lurker anything on the positive front, even more outgoings?

Nothing on incomings. Last I'd heard was Spurs loans when Woodgate took over. Nothing since then really. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Nothing on incomings. Last I'd heard was Spurs loans when Woodgate took over. Nothing since then really. 

Wonder if Georges-Kévin Nkoudou could be on our radar? Jansson even if Britt goes.

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Can't see anything happening on the loan front until the very end of transfer window. Don't expect any incomings until the last few days, personally. Think the next few weeks will be dominated by us trying to get rid off players. 

17 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

He was walking through the corridor in rockcliffe his phone rang and he answered it and it was Cardiff he said Hi Neil (presume warnock) then he said discuss terms I didn't even know there was an offer and stormed off to speak to our hierarchy. I 100percent assure you this is how it happened.

I am not having a go at you or stuff you been told RAF as i know from reading your posts over the years you are not a troll and come across as a geniune decent poster.

It is just i find it all very hard to believe thats how this has played out

So flint was aware of interest but not offer?

Where has Warnock got his number? I assume his agent?

None of this adds up.

And as Nunthorepred said. How come a random resident of Nunthorpe (hope you dont mind me calling you a random resident from Nunthorpe, Red) knows whats going on but the player does not? Flint might want to get a new agent if he was unaware of Cardiff interest imo.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Wonder if Georges-Kévin Nkoudou could be on our radar? Jansson even if Britt goes.

If Britt goes i would be happy with Vydra. I think Vydra can get same level of goals as Britt and i think would come for less than what we would get hopefully get for Britt.

27 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

He was walking through the corridor in rockcliffe his phone rang and he answered it and it was Cardiff he said Hi Neil (presume warnock) then he said discuss terms I didn't even know there was an offer and stormed off to speak to our hierarchy. I 100percent assure you this is how it happened.

Doesn’t remotely surprise me now. Wonder if Sav knows he’s up for sale now ?

40 minutes ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Are you still going on mate, the club is ran badly.  How on earth can you say it isn't....  Look at our financials and the mess we are in now.  Look at the ridiculous transfers we have made.  There is your evidence that it's not been great mate.  Yes we've had a chIrman throwing money in etc.  But so what.  I run price and run projects, if I price a job at £100k and I spend £150k I have done a bad job, if the blokes that work for me on that job are crap and I don't do nothing about it's my problem.  Head in the sand

Literally have no idea how a football club is ran, do you? There is no similarities whatsoever to small scale projects, especially in the championship or prem. Gibson has put £157million, the club has only paid less in wages than its income in 3 out of the last 10 years.

He's saving and keeping our club alive every single year and you still have the temerity to moan, do something about it if it's so bad.

You don't deserve our chairman

• Wow 1
5 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

If Britt goes i would be happy with Vydra. I think Vydra can get same level of goals as Britt and i think would come for less than what we would get hopefully get for Britt.

I like Vydra mate but they are completely different players. If you put Vydra as a lone front man he'll be poo. All his better seasons have come playing off someone. 

2 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

I like Vydra mate but they are completely different players. If you put Vydra as a lone front man he'll be poo. All his better seasons have come playing off someone. 

The same could be said about Gestede... He scored 20+ playing in a front 2 with JR

16 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I am not having a go at you or stuff you been told RAF as i know from reading your posts over the years you are not a troll and come across as a geniune decent poster.

It is just i find it all very hard to believe thats how this has played out

So flint was aware of interest but not offer?

Where has Warnock got his number? I assume his agent?

None of this adds up.

And as Nunthorepred said. How come a random resident of Nunthorpe (hope you dont mind me calling you a random resident from Nunthorpe, Red) knows whats going on but the player does not? Flint might want to get a new agent if he was unaware of Cardiff interest imo.

I know the information as one of my contacts was actually there when the phone call happened.  I presume he knew about interest just not about offer let alone being accepted.

The club certainly are not helping themselves in any way at the moment. 

5 hours ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Flint is all done and announced some point today. 4.2 up to 6 with promotion bonus and over 10 goals this season bonus. 50% will be made available for wages/ transfer.

Solid enough fee really.  I'd still love to know the ins and outs of how we bought him in the first place but at least we're starting to get things done ?

3 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

I know the information as one of my contacts was actually there when the phone call happened.  I presume he knew about interest just not about offer let alone being accepted.

The club certainly are not helping themselves in any way at the moment. 

Maybe they were waiting to tell him until he got to the club as they knew he was coming in and wanted to let him know in person. But warnock called him right away. Telling him in person at the club is still better than calling him up on his way in the car. That’s assuming the offer was accepted just before he was due at the club.