oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

20 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I am not having a go at you or stuff you been told RAF as i know from reading your posts over the years you are not a troll and come across as a geniune decent poster.

It is just i find it all very hard to believe thats how this has played out

So flint was aware of interest but not offer?

Where has Warnock got his number? I assume his agent?

None of this adds up.

And as Nunthorepred said. How come a random resident of Nunthorpe (hope you dont mind me calling you a random resident from Nunthorpe, Red) knows whats going on but the player does not? Flint might want to get a new agent if he was unaware of Cardiff interest imo.

Flint probably knew the clubs where talking but he didn’t know an offer had been accepted until warnock called him.

the club should of told him first but we don’t know how long warnock waited before calling him.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Literally have no idea how a football club is ran, do you? There is no similarities whatsoever to small scale projects, especially in the championship or prem. Gibson has put £157million, the club has only paid less in wages than its income in 3 out of the last 10 years.

He's saving and keeping our club alive every single year and you still have the temerity to moan, do something about it if it's so bad.

You don't deserve our chairman

Where you getting the facts from?  That spreadsheet / graph that someone knocked up in excel and posted the other day.  My man you are deluded.  The club is ran badly.  I don't need to do something about it, I'm not upset by it, I'm stating a very valid point that it is ran badly.  How you can't see that is insane.  I don't deserve the chairman.  Wow, you are mad.

4 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Both. Based on way they want to play. Personally I really like Sav but he was grossly overpaid for

I would have thought this would actually be a style of play that suits sav down to the ground, isnt it? Box to box goal scoring cm?

Does anyone think we are actually going to manage to pull off all our business in terms of sales and incomings with less than 3 weeks remaining. Got a horrible feeling that we are going to be left short just like previous transfer windows. 

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I would have thought this would actually be a style of play that suits sav down to the ground, isnt it? Box to box goal scoring cm?

Maybe woodgate thinks he isn’t physically fit enough to play a high press

32 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Literally have no idea how a football club is ran, do you? There is no similarities whatsoever to small scale projects, especially in the championship or prem. Gibson has put £157million, the club has only paid less in wages than its income in 3 out of the last 10 years.

He's saving and keeping our club alive every single year and you still have the temerity to moan, do something about it if it's so bad.

Such an arrogant post.

1 hour ago, nunthorpered said:

Crazy that i knew the club were trying to get rid like a month ago, and Flint didn't even know about it. Absolute joke

Well, there's a difference between knowing that the club are trying to shop you around and knowing that the club have accepted an offer for you.  I don't think it's possible that Flint didn't know he was being shopped around but then Cardiff have an offer accepted and Warnock gets on the blower to him to for a chat before the club hierarchy have the chance to let him know.  It's not ideal but it all could have happened quite quickly.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SmogDane said:

And then a few hours later, when he get's home he will unzip that Pulis body suit too and reveal his VERY TRUE identity as CT! ?

I feel like a spy with all of these different identities that I have.  It's so exciting ?

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

I feel like a spy with all of these different identities that I have.  It's so exciting ?

Bond CT Bond

• Haha 1

What is arrogant is fans moaning about how badly our club is ran, with no evidence whatsoever. Moaning at every opportunity and believing any negative rumour whilst completely disregarding information from a third party accountant who writes about the price of football.

I am going to stop posting regarding this because I am not going to change any opinions but it's really easy to sit back and comment whilst people actually try to make something work.

If our football club is that badly ran, maybe some of you should look at fan ownership if it's so easy

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

What is arrogant is fans moaning about how badly our club is ran, with no evidence whatsoever.

Our accounts published every year show financially that we are badly run. No other type of business in the world can consistently run at a loss and be praised for doing well. 

There is a difference between what Gibson has put into the club and whether those funds have been used wisely. No-one is doubting Gibson has done wonders for the club in terms of backing, but it is clear to see we have too many non football people involved in running our football club. 

Do you not agree that since the January transfer window in the Prem we have performed awfully in the transfer market?

12 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:
44 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Such an arrogant post.

Ok, I can see why WackadoodleDane thinks he's me now ?

7 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

What is arrogant is fans moaning about how badly our club is ran, with no evidence whatsoever. Moaning at every opportunity and believing any negative rumour whilst completely disregarding information from a third party accountant who writes about the price of football.

I am going to stop posting regarding this because I am not going to change any opinions but it's really easy to sit back and comment whilst people actually try to make something work.

If our football club is that badly ran, maybe some of you should look at fan ownership if it's so easy

You do realise that the money men you are defending have just let the club get fleeced by monk and his agent?