Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Raf smog said:

He was walking through the corridor in rockcliffe his phone rang and he answered it and it was Cardiff he said Hi Neil (presume warnock) then he said discuss terms I didn't even know there was an offer and stormed off to speak to our hierarchy. I 100percent assure you this is how it happened.

Looks like Gibson holds the same disdain for his players as he does his fans then

6 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

The ITK was to come and meet him ??‍♂️ 

6 hours ago, Raf smog said:

If anything epitomizes  the club at the moment then the fact flint new nothing about the offer for him. The 1st he knew was when someone from Cardiff ( neil warnock) rang him at rockcliffe inviting him down.  Flint had to go to the bosses and find out what was going on.

Nope, it wasn't. Now stop making a fool of yourself.

• Like 1
Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Lowe to Wigan isn't going as planned by the sounds of Nixons tweet

Maybe we've come in with a bid now that we've freed up some space?

Is it possible that the person on the phone to Flint was Neil Bauser? He may have asked Flint if he wanted to discuss terms with Cardiff, Flint said he didn't know there was an offer and went to Bauser's office to discuss?

This would be more plausible than Neil Warnock ringing from Mexico at that time of the morning with the time difference and it would mean that the club were the ones to inform Flint so a bit more professional than the current theory.

Edited by Blanco
Further thought process
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Will said:

Maybe we've come in with a bid now that we've freed up some space?

Us bidding for someone? Come on, be realistic. I would love us to get him though

Edited by BoroJake
5 hours ago, Raf smog said:

He was walking through the corridor in rockcliffe his phone rang and he answered it and it was Cardiff he said Hi Neil (presume warnock) then he said discuss terms I didn't even know there was an offer and stormed off to speak to our hierarchy. I 100percent assure you this is how it happened.

But this is how it goes on here, you give various levels of ITK info - this been one you are happy to state is 100% on the money and you still basically get called a liar - you see there's people on here who apparently know more than everyone else, get the final say on everything yet contribute very little in terms of credible info or fun / articulate debate. 

Thanks for the info mate, unfortunately I can 100% believe that's how it happened.