Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Bloody hell the club hierarchy are mad. I cant see this sort of thing happening at say Burnley!

The deal according to the gazette was £30k per week for 4 years. But I'm sure there would have been a promotion clause tied into that.

I wouldn't be surprised that all in all we paid him close to £8 Million over his 4 years with us. £30k p/w for 3 championship seasons (30k x 52 x 3 = £4,680,000) and £60k p/w (60k x 52 = £3,120,000) for the season in the prem. For someone that never really performed at a level worthy of over £1,500,000 per season.

5 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Harry Wilson.... we have asked is what I have just recieved.

Not a chance in hell would we get Wilson, he has been linked with numerous Premier League clubs too. I just can't it. (I'm not saying I don't believe you btw)

5 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Agree with you all this will be a long shot. More pleased that at least we are asking questions on players 

It depends whether you think he is a realistic target, or just so the club can say well we tried, when left empty handed on deadline day. Or am I being too cynical!

27 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Harry Wilson.... we have asked is what I have just recieved.

We may as well ask about Salah as well..not going to happen. ?